Question: Who do you think would get our DD?
Total Votes: 13
DF an i have been fighting for sometime now and i dont think we are going to last much longer.... he told me last night he could win our DD1 in a custody battle if i didnt just let him have her... i told him no he wouldn't care im her primary care giver not him.... here are my reason and i told him his
1. I get up with her at night, change her and feed her (all he dose is bring me the bottle)
2. i get up with her in the mornings, change her and get her Bottle (he is still in bed)
3 I feed her lunch (he is usally eatting or playing the Wii U or both)
4. I'm the one that decides if her diapers are to tight on her so we move to bigger size
5. im the one the started her on babyfood and milk
6 im the one that is trying to get her off soy milk but decision to slowly get her on cows milk by mixing them together( he could care last)
7. I pick out all the clothes and get rid of the old ones when they dont fit
8 I cook, clean and do the laudary (he cant do any of that)
9 I bathe her when she needs it... (he has never given her a bath at all
10. I put her to bed at night, i go to our room (her crib is in there) have her sit on the bed with me every night and play till she passes out.... and then i put her in crib at night.. she doesn't want him at night at all she wants me we have tried to switch out but all she does is cry (the only thing he dose for me when i am in the bedroom is he brings me a bottle and if i run out of diapers he beings me more too.)
So who do think would have a better chance at getting her him or me?
He works from 3:30 to 5:30 everyday at the highschool for basicly free
I'm a stay at home mom
he has quit almost every job he has
he would drink everynight if i let him...
when he is home he is either playing the Ps3 or the Wii U or he is on the computer drinking a beer....
so i ask you again who would win him or me??
**I forgot to add that i get I get SSI cause of my knee i fraction it in high school i get 650 a month cause i am unable to stand for long periods of time**