Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It continues to amaze me that so many women here... *poll added*

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:57 PM
  • 260 Replies
2 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Do YOU have regular periods?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 166

View Results

...don't realize that not everyone has regular periods. I honestly know maybe THREE people who DO have regular periods, and all my other lady friends and family members are so irregular, it would be impossible to track anything. I've never had a regular period in my life.

I always see women here saying "UHHH you should know when you ovulate!" Or "how the hell do you not know when you're getting your period?"

I can't even tell you how many times I've stood up and felt that gush out of nowhere. No cramps, no warning, nothing. I always keep supplies with me, but that doesn't do much good when you've already bled through your pants.

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:59 PM
BUMP
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:59 PM

I do now but I never used to. I've had 2 c-sections, with each one my periods became lighter and lighter. Then I went off of all bc because dh got a vasectomy and magically I had the perfect flow lol. Always on time, fairly light, only lasting for like 3 days. SO nice.

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:00 PM
I used to, they haven't regulated since having my second child though
Kimmy_center
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:00 PM

always,every first weekend of the month is aunt flow,lasts a week.

and the week before i get my period i ovulate and my boobs get sore

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM

I know what you mean. I do get regular periods though, but usually only if I am not on any sort of BC. BC gives me irregular periods. 

AZHOTMOM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM

I do have regular periods, I am blessed to have always had them. Hopefully my girls will take after me, so far they have. We are all like clockwork.

AbelsMommy01
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM
I do now because I'm on the pill, without it I can have 3 in 28 days and then go 8 months without one.
katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Lucky bitch lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I do now but I never used to. I've had 2 c-sections, with each one my periods became lighter and lighter. Then I went off of all bc because dh got a vasectomy and magically I had the perfect flow lol. Always on time, fairly light, only lasting for like 3 days. SO nice.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM
Yes, mine are pretty regular, but I have no idea if I'm ovulating or not. I guess I could figure it out, but it's not something I keep in mind.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Like clockwork, every 28 days after my tubal, every 45 days before my tubal.  I don't know what caused the change, but it's always been VERY regular.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)