Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

GO PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD UPDATE EDIT

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:42 PM
  • 91 Replies
THIS IS WHAT MY MOTHER JUST TOLD ME. I DIDN'T ANSWER HER CALLS EARLIER BC I JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE. I HAVEN'T BEEN SLEEPING WELL AT NIGHT SO I FINALLY FELL ASLEEP AT 8a.m. I HAVE DEPRESSION AND AM SUPPOSED TO BE ON MEDICINE BUT HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO AFFORD IT. SHE KNOWS I HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SOMETIMES (WHEN I HAVE THEM I THINK OF MY KIDS SO I DON'T ACT ON THEM). BUT BC OF WHAT SHE JUST SAID IS MAKING ME THINK MAYBE EVERYONE WOULD BE BETTER OFF. WHY WOULD A MOTHER SAY THAT TO HER CHILD. I AM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW. ******

*******UPDATE-- sorry I haven't replied to anyone. My phone died and I cried myself to sleep earlier. Thank you ladies for the kind words . She called me back and told me she is evicting us and putting the house up for auction (we rent a house from her). So now me, dh, and our four kids have to find a place to live. Idk what to do.

EDIT! I LOVE HOW SOME OF YOU ASSUME THAT WE DON'T PAY RENT! We pay rent and all of our bills WITHOUT PA! The only reason we ever rented from her is bc her and my step dad needed income. My step dad got diagnosed with parkinsons and couldn't work. So stop assuming shit!
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:42 PM
4 moms liked this

sounds like it's time to cut momma off of your life...completely...block her number

Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Your mother is a horrible bitch, please think of your babies and not giving her the satisfaction of knowing she pushed you over the edge.
Prplesockmonkey
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Tell her to go fuck a horse! Don't listen to her, and please figure out a way to get back on your antidepressants. Hugs.
LilLadyLadybug
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:45 PM

That's got to be the most absurd and horrifying thing I've ever heard.  I'm so so sorry!  Please don't take anything she is saying seriously... it's obvious that she's not exactly right in the head, either.  Just take care of yourself

-42-
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:46 PM
I am thinking you would be better off without her in your life. That is a heartless thing to say to something, regardless of their struggles.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:46 PM
I would cut her off. No one deserves to be talked too like that.
tansyflower
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Not the time and place, this woman needs help. Op sometimes people are so toxic you shouldn't have them in your life. Your mother sounds like one of them. Go give your babies some hugs and kisses and remind yourself that they need their mama (((hugs)))

Quoting Anonymous:

she didnt say anything worse , then what some on here have said to others.

She was having fun and it doesnt matter how you feel. ---- well that should be the answer from those of them that tell others on here to kill themselves.

SissyMacK
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Some of us got screwed over in the parent department.  She does not deserve to be your mom, so be done with her.  You and your babies are too important to deal with that kind of abuse. 

Halfdeafmommy
by Pure Honesty on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:57 PM

That is so very terrible. No one is better off without you, suicide is not the answer. To answer your question on why a mother would say that, I don't know. I think it is time to cut her out of your life completly. Don't let her bring you down. I am sorry you are going through this :( 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 3:58 PM

Instead of thinking everyone would be better off...think of how much better off YOU would be without her in your life.

That's what I'd do.....cut her out and dont let her back in.  What a horrible thing for a mother to say to their child!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)