Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I'm the result of an affair"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is what I'm putting on a pink onsie as a present to my husbands girlfriend. They just had a baby and I've never met the girlfriend so I figured to "break te ice" in a sense id get them this snazzy little present.

Call me immature call me whatever but you have to admit it is funny in a fucked up kinda way.

I have moved on and dating an amazing man so I don't have feelings for my x but I'm still sour at the fact he cheated in out marriage, he could have at least called off the married rather then Run around on me when she was already pregnant but whatever.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Replies (21-30):
1L2CMommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:37 PM
The very best revenge is not caring what he does with who. Really, it drives them crazy.
Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:38 PM
It's stupid and immature, but whatever
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:39 PM
2 moms liked this
I think it's an awesome idea! The kid is a bastard after all ;) you should get one for the mom saying "home wrecker and proud" hehehe hateeee women who ruin marriages! Hopefully your exs dick will rot off!
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
It's really not that serious.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Whether they do or not. It's a direct attempt to try and shame the child/the parents. For no reason. If she's really moved on, then there's no reason to do that.

Any woman, who claims she's moved on but needs to act this way hasn't moved on and she's showing it. Like a big bright neon sign pointing at her reading "I can't get over it ...Look at me...Look at me"

Quoting Stephd710:

Im sure they will REALLY put the outfit on the child.  

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Not funny...and no, you obviously have not moved on if you feel the need to do this to a child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Turtlekot
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:39 PM

How about you leave an innocent brand new life out of it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:39 PM

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Not funny...and no, you obviously have not moved on if you feel the need to do this to a child.

Tuned.Out
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:40 PM

To you maybe not.  To me, I find it sad and pathetic when a woman feels the need to behave this way.

Quoting Nicoleb9: It's really not that serious.
Quoting Tuned.Out:

Whether they do or not. It's a direct attempt to try and shame the child/the parents. For no reason. If she's really moved on, then there's no reason to do that.

Any woman, who claims she's moved on but needs to act this way hasn't moved on and she's showing it. Like a big bright neon sign pointing at her reading "I can't get over it ...Look at me...Look at me"

Quoting Stephd710:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:40 PM
I agree. Though it might feel good in the moment to do something like that, it ultimately makes the person doing it look worse.

OP, that is a sucky thing to have happen, but if it were me, I wouldn't want to do a thing to make it look like they were even the least bit on my radar.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Stephd710:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:40 PM
What is going to happen because of it?

Quoting Tuned.Out:

To you maybe not.  To me, I find it sad and pathetic when a woman feels the need to behave this way.

Quoting Nicoleb9: It's really not that serious.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Quoting Stephd710:

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bubsy
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:41 PM

I don't think that is going to be received with the humor you intend. I don't see this going over well at all. Update afterwards though. Should make for some decent entertainment for us at least lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN