Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

"I'm the result of an affair"

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Is what I'm putting on a pink onsie as a present to my husbands girlfriend. They just had a baby and I've never met the girlfriend so I figured to "break te ice" in a sense id get them this snazzy little present.

Call me immature call me whatever but you have to admit it is funny in a fucked up kinda way.

I have moved on and dating an amazing man so I don't have feelings for my x but I'm still sour at the fact he cheated in out marriage, he could have at least called off the married rather then Run around on me when she was already pregnant but whatever.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this
That's right. Nothing. It's not that serious. It's a onsie, not a letter bomb. Lol

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Nothing...nothing at all. Silly me, this is healthy and productive. This is how someone should deal with their feelings in a healthy and mature manner. What was I thinking.. smacks head.

Quoting Nicoleb9: What is going to happen because of it?

Quoting Tuned.Out:

To you maybe not.  To me, I find it sad and pathetic when a woman feels the need to behave this way.

Quoting Nicoleb9: It's really not that serious.

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Whether they do or not. It's a direct attempt to try and shame the child/the parents. For no reason. If she's really moved on, then there's no reason to do that.

Any woman, who claims she's moved on but needs to act this way hasn't moved on and she's showing it. Like a big bright neon sign pointing at her reading "I can't get over it ...Look at me...Look at me"

Quoting Stephd710:

Im sure they will REALLY put the outfit on the child.  

Quoting Tuned.Out:

Not funny...and no, you obviously have not moved on if you feel the need to do this to a child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Avajay2
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:50 PM
I think "My mommy and daddy are home wreckers" onesie would be a better fit. Not the poor baby's fault but I'll admit I did chuckle.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
The simple fact that someone feels the need to make something like that for a baby is pathetic. Whether or not they actually put it on the child doesn't matter.

Quoting Stephd710:

Because they are totally going to put the outfit on the kid and tell her shes a bastard child because OP said so......

Quoting Anonymous: Be angry all you want. Talk about them all you want. But, branding a baby simply as a "product of an affair" is taking your aggression out on the wrong person. It's not that child's fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:53 PM

If you moved on, you wouldn't be bothering with this.  You'd either be getting a genuine gift acknowledging the child had no say in this, or you wouldn't bother sending anything at all.

Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok ok, you are a WAY better person than OP.  Point made.  Im sure she will cry all night. 

Quoting Anonymous: The simple fact that someone feels the need to make something like that for a baby is pathetic. Whether or not they actually put it on the child doesn't matter.
Quoting Stephd710:

Because they are totally going to put the outfit on the kid and tell her shes a bastard child because OP said so......

Quoting Anonymous: Be angry all you want. Talk about them all you want. But, branding a baby simply as a "product of an affair" is taking your aggression out on the wrong person. It's not that child's fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Not funny not even in a fucked up way. You want to get her a shirt that says I had an affair whatever but you don't go after the kid its not their fault or their choice to have been created or brought into a situation like that. 

It only shows that you haven't moved on at all your still bitter and angry and taking it out on a child.

Lostinindy
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:01 PM
I would do it. True hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennyanne322
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Lol love it!
Stephd710
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh FFS you guys need to stop saying shes taking it out on the kid.  She isnt.  Do you think a BABY actually knows or cares what the OP says or what tshirt she sends over?  Do you think the shirt is going in its keepsake chest to cherish forever.   Its obviously a jab at the parents.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Not funny not even in a fucked up way. You want to get her a shirt that says I had an affair whatever but you don't go after the kid its not their fault or their choice to have been created or brought into a situation like that. 

It only shows that you haven't moved on at all your still bitter and angry and taking it out on a child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Apr. 10, 2014 at 5:04 PM

The emotional and mental maturity level of some of you women is just sad. No wonder some of you were cheated on. You're just twits, through and through.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)