Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you kidding me?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm on a diet but today I've been craving everything it's my day off work and so much sounds good. Hulu plus keeps showing pizza commercials I almost can't take it. I'm minutes away from ordering a pizza. The struggle is real.....
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Replies (11-12):
Shy_Dia
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:43 PM
Really?! From the beginning? I mean after a few days I'm like eh, who needs (whatever- ice cream, chocolate, pizza, chips, soda)? But those first few days, that's all I wanted! Didn't eat them but man- the want was so high it was ridiculous

Quoting suzanneyea:

Not me. I had to completely cut out some foods in order to stop craving them.

Quoting Shy_Dia: Lol that's why diets don't work in the beginning... if you aren't allowed to do something, you want it that much more! I bet if you didn't ban yourself from eating pizza, you wouldn't crave it... at least that's how it is with me

suzanneyea
by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:45 PM

Honestly, I was so sick the first few weeks,I barely craved anything. I did stay low carb during my pregnancy and never in all my life have I battled cravings like that! I dreamed about candy and soda for nine miserable months.

Quoting Shy_Dia: Really?! From the beginning? I mean after a few days I'm like eh, who needs (whatever- ice cream, chocolate, pizza, chips, soda)? But those first few days, that's all I wanted! Didn't eat them but man- the want was so high it was ridiculous
Quoting suzanneyea:

Not me. I had to completely cut out some foods in order to stop craving them.

Quoting Shy_Dia: Lol that's why diets don't work in the beginning... if you aren't allowed to do something, you want it that much more! I bet if you didn't ban yourself from eating pizza, you wouldn't crave it... at least that's how it is with me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN