Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need dinner ideas for chicken breasts

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

Anyone have any good recipes? I'm not that good at cooking and want to learn to cook different things!

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:40 PM
I don't cook with chicken breasts often, but when I do, I grill them and put them on a salad. Sorry if that's no help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:41 PM
Crock pot with some Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese low for 6 hours or high for 3
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:42 PM

I love stuffed chicken breasts. It's very easy too.

I like to put shredded cheddar cheese and broccoli in them. Then i add olive oil to a pan, and place them in the pan. Add a seasoning (usually it's seasoning salt, and then I put it in the oven on 375 for about an hour or so. 

lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Chicken fried rice
Chicken Parm
Chicen stir fry
Chicken enchiladas
Chicken strips
Grilled chicken
Chicken and dumplings
Chicken pot pie
carsonsmommytam
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM
I love to lay them in a baking dish, add asparagus, onion, sweet pepper, bell pepper and lots od minced garlic in the pan with the breasts. Sprinkle with olive oil and seasonings (pepper and season salt for me) and then cover with some cheese and bake until done, covered with foil. Its so good.
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM
You can boil them and then shred and season them to use in tacos or fajitas. I usually will use the cheaper bone in kind for that. I use them in place of ground beef for tons of recipes. You can cook them up and cube them for use in stir frys.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
corticosteroid
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:46 PM

Smear them with mayonnaise and shave them in a mixture of bread crumbs, grated Parmesan, salt, pepper and Garlic powder.  Bake at 35o degrees for 40 minutes.

Jeanette511
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 4:47 PM

marinate in italian dressing and bake them in the oven. Even my picky eater son ate all of his and some of DHs LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)