Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When was the last time your S/O bought/did something for you, just to see you smile???

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:54 AM
  • 130 Replies
Yes I was online and looking at stuff, before I hit my boyfriend up to get it for me..... I was wondering when the last time I asked him for something, I couldn't remember!? So I asked my BF when was the last time he bought me something "just to see me smile"? Boyfriend; "I don't know?.... Why should I keep it written down?" It actually made me really sad, because when I thought about it, the last time he did buy something (to make me smile) was on my birthday May 16th(last year), and even then he bought it with his GameStop points! And BTW I'm a SAHM so my surprise's are more of the home verity. But still I surprise him with getting up @ 5am cooking him breakfast, making him lunch everyday, occasionally Making his shop(coworker's) a treat. I still do nice stuff is my point. So now I'm asking you, when was the last time your S/O bought you something just to make you smile, or just to surprise you?
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:57 AM
2 days ago. I was having a crummy day/week (I know and it had just started!). He got me pie. I like pie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:59 AM
All the time.
KatCawrse
by SomeKat on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:00 AM
Thats awesome you have it by days, I'm jealous. How long have you been together?

Quoting Summerlion1123: 2 days ago. I was having a crummy day/week (I know and it had just started!). He got me pie. I like pie.
copperked
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this
He lets me buy my own things that make me smile. Sometimes, they make him smile, too. ;)
KatCawrse
by SomeKat on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:02 AM
Thats cool, mine is "tight with his money" to put it nicely.

Quoting copperked: He lets me buy my own things that make me smile. Sometimes, they make him smile, too. ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:02 AM

Monday. He brings me something generally once a week.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:02 AM
he gets me little things here and there. New flavors for my vape, candy bars.... the other day I had mentioned I wanted the ninja blender. I got home.and.it was waiting for.me.on the kitchen counter in all it's glory lmao
Newmom8912
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this
2 days
Oil candles and a thank you card just for all I do ;) it was random and he isn't this kinda guy but I was happy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KatCawrse
by SomeKat on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:04 AM
So Sweet.

Quoting Anonymous:

Monday. He brings me something generally once a week.

copperked
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:04 AM
Well then he's the one who's really missing out, isn't he?

Quoting KatCawrse: Thats cool, mine is "tight with his money" to put it nicely.

Quoting copperked: He lets me buy my own things that make me smile. Sometimes, they make him smile, too. ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)