Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Neighbor issues, barely moved in less than24 hours ago

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Sometime yesterday this cute little family moved into the house across the street. Mom, dad, son, daughter. Ds and I were outside playing so introduced ourselves. We live on a one way circle street, so houses are very close to the road. After we go in for lunch I hear this scream and go look and and the little boy had crashed his scooter in the road, the mom picked him up by his arm turned the scooter around and put him back on it and went in the house. I'm guess the boy is about 2 maybe 3. All while eating we hear her yell over and over "get out of the street" then I hear someone's tires squeal and a loud bang. I was so afraid he had gotten hit. Luckily he had only pushed his scooter into the car while it was going down the road. She grabs the scooter pops him on the head and puts him back on it. The driver was pissed. But I didn't see the outcome. After work I come home and they are fighting in the driveway, and finally just now someone is honking up a storm outside their house. At 3am this is not the time.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:28 AM
Replies (21-23):
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I think you should give them a little time to adjust. There is so much stress and anxiety when people are moving. 

zoegirlsmom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Moving is stressful, maybe it's just a reallllllly bad day. Hopefully, they turn out to be normal, peaceful neighbors.

bklynmama716
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Good for you! What a bunch of a-holes.. Sounds like living next to them is not going to be fun at all. Sorry!

Quoting Anonymous: After about 15 mins I went out there, it was the dad wanting the mom to come out. I asked him if knocking on the door was a no no for them. He told me to mind my own business so I called the cops and they got cited for disturbing the peace

Quoting bklynmama716: I've gone outside many a times in the middle of the night and told ppl to stfu when honking like maniacs! When I lived with my parents there was a drug dealer across the street and ppl would come at all times. I would say something to mom too about watching her kid.. I'm not the myob type lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)