Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Rainy Days! Do you dread them?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

Are you prepared for them? Do your kids have rain boots, coats and all of that? I've tried all night looking for a place to buy some cute ones for kids and I can't find a thing. Any ideas? Where did you get your kids raincoats/boots?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by beast mode on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:33 AM
I love in the pnw, rain doesn't phase me one bit.

Oooh unless I'm driving. Hate driving in it.
shymomof4
by Kristyn on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:34 AM
I bought my kids rainboots at a local boutique. They refuse to wear raincoats. When they were younger and would still wear them I found some cute Raincoats at Sears.
piperhalliwell1
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:35 AM
Wal-Mart actually, lots of cute rain gear
AuntieM
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:36 AM
I live outside Seattle. I love the rain. Especially when it comes down hard and is accompanied by thunder and lightning. But driving in it sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:36 AM

I ddn't think Walmart. I'm just tired of dreading rain days. When I see rain on the forecast I roll my eyes so hard because we don't have any rain gear. Thanks

Quoting piperhalliwell1: Wal-Mart actually, lots of cute rain gear

piperhalliwell1
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:40 AM
no problem! my girls love the boots we got there, they wear them even when its not raining lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I ddn't think Walmart. I'm just tired of dreading rain days. When I see rain on the forecast I roll my eyes so hard because we don't have any rain gear. Thanks

Quoting piperhalliwell1: Wal-Mart actually, lots of cute rain gear

TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:43 AM

During the rainy season here....when it rains, it RAINS!  There is no such thing as a drizzle - it rains in buckets or more.  My kids have waterproof boots from the local store as well as water resistant hooded coats and umbrellas for rainy days.  They also have long plastic ponchos for Shabbat or if they want to throw them over their coats any other day.

cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:46 AM
Here we just get wet. I've only seen boots on the last 2 years or so. We bought them and our son wore them a lot because he liked rain boots. Otherwise they were only helpful for like 3 weeks. Lol. I don't even use an umbrella.
Greysonmommy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:47 AM
I found super cute rain boots and rain coat for my son on zulily.com
WindBlownOracle
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:47 AM

We love rainy days, we strip naked and go dance in the rain!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)