Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My dh has never asked

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
For anything. In bed. Never. We have a very active sex life. I am very generous with oral. But last night he must have really wanted oral because he asked for it. Almost demanded it...but added a please. And it was so hot for some reason. I wonder why he never asked before. But I hope he asks for what he wants more often.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SlightlyPerfect
Don't let people fool you. Everything they do is by design.
Today at 8:17 AM
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:08 AM
Hell yeah. I love demands.
ladytweet
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:11 AM

agreed there is nothing better then when he wants it so bad ...... it makes you feel like your doing it right .. df told me before we started dating ( we where friends  first ) that he never liked it ... lol i changed his mind i must say it feels good !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:11 AM
Never knew I did until this time. Geez. He is so mild mannered and quiet. Never wants to offend. But last night he was t that guy and I loved it.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: Hell yeah. I love demands.
jjames1990
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:12 AM
DH and I are big on telling the other what we want. I think its important. And it is a turn on.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:14 AM
Same here. He used to be afraid to ask (demand) something that he wanted in bed but I never was so I guess he realized how much he liked it. Lol

Quoting jjames1990: DH and I are big on telling the other what we want. I think its important. And it is a turn on.
SlightlyPerfect
Don't let people fool you. Everything they do is by design.
Today at 8:17 AM
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:14 AM
I've always said I want a nice guy who will treat me like a whore in the bedroom. So now that you know you like demands, this will open up a whole new level of sexual satisfaction for you both. Enjoy it!

Quoting Anonymous: Never knew I did until this time. Geez. He is so mild mannered and quiet. Never wants to offend. But last night he was t that guy and I loved it.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect: Hell yeah. I love demands.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:15 AM

my DH is only that guy when he's drunk.... :(

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Let him know how hot it was for you, and encourage him to speak up more.  But dont' put too much pressure on him or he could get shy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN