Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm having an abortion tomorrow ..UPDATE 3.5 months

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I know this is posted everyday.. But even though I'm confident with this choice I'm still scared. . I'm pretty alone in all this. . I'm going by myself. .I'm just ready to get it over with. It's been a tough few weeks. I've been so so sick in and out of the er bc I've been vomiting so much. Terrible. How long does it take for pregnancy symptoms to go away after an abortion? Crazzzzy.

Update:
It's been 2.5 weeks... Today was my last day of clinicals..I feel awesome..I still stand behind my choice and I'm still confident it was the best..I had a hard time during the first week.. But I made it through.. Never had to make myself so motivated but I did it..I have 2 more weeks of class then I'll graduate.. I'm so proud of myself.. Thank you every one for your support! !!

3.5 months later

Its been 3.5 months since my abortion.. Its been a long road with many different emotions. The guy that had gotten me pregnant came back around and broke down crying about how we shouldnt have done this, and it really did make me doubt my decision. .. but it didnt take long for him to reassure me why I made the hard choice I had to make in the first place and decided that I did this so that I (as well as my kids) wouldnt be tied down with all his crazy baggage that would do nothing but keep me from providing the life I want for my two kids so I cut him out for good. While I know my choice was right I still have a hard time coping with things that remind me of my pregnancy... people posting baby bumps on facebook, baby clothes, babies theirselves... it makes me sad but I know it just wasnt the right time with the right person.  I have a therapist that I talk to about it, and that helps as well. It really was a life changing event, and while it may have been one of the darkest times of my life and sometimes I still struggle with it I am happy where I am mentally. I graduated from nursing school, taking my boards on Monday, waiting to hear back from a job offering 17 an hour in a GI clinic, thinking about how far I have come in just a few short months from such a dark time in my life is what gets me through.. no matter what I will always feel a sense of loss, but its about using that to become a better person. 

Im really open about my abortion, Im not sure why. I really dont have a problem sharing my story with anyon e really... I dont walk up to random strangers or anything, but a lot of my aquaintances know about it... Im not sure if thats healthy, or normal or whatever or why I even do it.. I think it helps me get it off my chest, I am not a very secretive person at all..I like people to know my story so they know why I am the way I am..I guess? Im not sure...  What do other Moms that have had aboritons feel about this?   Even if you havent had an abortion, how would you feel if you saw someone you hadnt seen in awhile, and a related topic came up and she told you about this? I dont know... I feel like I talk about it, but then after its over with I hit myself over the head because I know its such a sensitive subject..

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Just stop.

Quoting Anonymous: But it's ok to "kill" your 10yo's sibling....

Quoting Anonymous: Are you going to take my 10 year old daughter's stress away of why I'm giving her sibling away? No. So sorry. This is absolutely the right choice... Have an open mind.. I'm really not a cold hearted person...

Quoting Jace1028:

I'll take your baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

im sorry I know its hard. my sil had one on Wednesday. but it was the best thing for her anyways. it was 100% her decision...don't let anyone persuade you. it has to be your decision alone or you will feel regret

Jace1028
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Do I look like I'm 12? Lol

Quoting Cmgmqmmom: Are you 12 with that sorry not sorry bull shit?
Quoting Jace1028:

It would be less "stressful" for her to know it is in a good home with people who love it rather than aborted and killed by someone who does not. Sorry not sorry.

Quoting Anonymous: Are you going to take my 10 year old daughter's stress away of why I'm giving her sibling away? No. So sorry. This is absolutely the right choice... Have an open mind.. I'm really not a cold hearted person...
Quoting Jace1028:

I'll take your baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:53 PM
2 moms liked this
You are all kinds of fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous: Killing an innocent baby. Wow. Nice
You can't picture that precious baby smiling?

Imagine holding him or her, and having it look up at you and smile

Just think of it's heartbeat..

Now just imagine getting poked and proded

Having hard instruments crack that poor baby's skull and suck it's brains out with a vacuum like machine.

Think about that

You should feel ashamed of yourself

That poor Innocent baby

Quoting Anonymous: I've thought about it.. I've tried talking myself out of it.. But everything in me is telling me to do this. . I'm doing it.. And I know it's the right choice for me.

Quoting Anonymous: No advice. Rethink your decision.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:54 PM
That would be the OP.

NOT me.

It's called REALITY

that's EXACTLY what is going to happen to her baby

Quoting Anonymous: You are all kinds of fucked up.

Having hard instruments crack that poor baby's skull and suck it's brains out with a vacuum like machine.

Think about that

That poor Innocent baby

Quoting Anonymous: I've thought about it.. I've tried talking myself out of it.. But everything in me is telling me to do this. . I'm doing it.. And I know it's the right choice for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Take care of yourself. Hugs.
momma2mms
by Kristin on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:55 PM

You should really try to get a ride home.

Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Well, the only people I've actually heard saying that are tweens. So either you're a tween or an idiot.

Quoting Jace1028:

Do I look like I'm 12? Lol

Quoting Cmgmqmmom: Are you 12 with that sorry not sorry bull shit?

Quoting Jace1028:

It would be less "stressful" for her to know it is in a good home with people who love it rather than aborted and killed by someone who does not. Sorry not sorry.

Quoting Jace1028:

I'll take your baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Fetus.

Quoting Anonymous: That would be the OP.

NOT me.

It's called REALITY

that's EXACTLY what is going to happen to her baby

Quoting Anonymous: You are all kinds of fucked up.

Think about that

That poor Innocent baby

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Best of luck love.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)