Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm having an abortion tomorrow update is been 2.5 weeks

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I know this is posted everyday.. But even though I'm confident with this choice I'm still scared. . I'm pretty alone in all this. . I'm going by myself. .I'm just ready to get it over with. It's been a tough few weeks. I've been so so sick in and out of the er bc I've been vomiting so much. Terrible. How long does it take for pregnancy symptoms to go away after an abortion? Crazzzzy.

Update:
It's been 2.5 weeks... Today was my last day of clinicals..I feel awesome..I still stand behind my choice and I'm still confident it was the best..I had a hard time during the first week.. But I made it through.. Never had to make myself so motivated but I did it..I have 2 more weeks of class then I'll graduate.. I'm so proud of myself.. Thank you every one for your support! !!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 11, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Replies (541-546):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:50 AM

goodluck....your never going to forget or be 100 percent happy with this decision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM
I did. Ty for your support. . Honestly I'm feeling great. . I'm resting today before a long week.. But I feel fine emotionally. .I even manged to put on make up and go out to eat with a friend last night. No regrets.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Anonymous: Ty so much.

Quoting Anonymous: goes awatythat day but make sure you have someone to talk to it is an emotional process. I feel for you

I'm sorry the women on here have been overwhelmingly douches. if you already had your abortion I hope you are feeling well and have a friendly ear. I have been where you are and still been blessed to have two beautiful little girls that are loved and well taken care of. It was a difficult decision for me and know that it must be for you too. I find it disgusting that women on here can't support and care for other women in a hard time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM
It's finished and I am 100% happy with my decision..ty though.

Quoting Anonymous:

goodluck....your never going to forget or be 100 percent happy with this decision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Tell yourself that in 1 or 2 years

Quoting Anonymous: It's finished and I am 100% happy with my decision..ty though.
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:57 PM
I'm 110% sure I'll be okay. .. Really.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: It's finished and I am 100% happy with my decision..ty though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 9:40 PM

I would probably stop coming back to this post now. People are going to be rude and unsupportive and you are going to have a lot of healing to do. You don't need the negative. That said  I am glad it went well. I hope things continue to get better for you from here on out. 

Quoting Anonymous: I'm 110% sure I'll be okay. .. Really.
Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)