Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you read every reply you get?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

Some of people spend alot of time responding to posts, So I usually try to read them all.

When you ask a question and it blows up, do you read every response you've gotten? 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leanntx
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:30 AM
I always do. I also try to reply to them all. I'm sure I miss a few here and there though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Some of people spend alot of time responding to posts, So I usually try to read them all.

When you ask a question and it blows up, do you read every response you've gotten? 

supermama322
by Kaylee on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Yes I try my best to
Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM
I do.
diesel_darling
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I NEED YOUR INTERACTION!!!

Not really ;) just picking lol :)

Quoting Anonymous:

No i rarely read quoted comments to me. I will usually read the first sentence if its someone on here acting a fool, I stop reading and just comment back something stupid. I will however respond to them as long as they continue to quote me. I do this because I understand their life is so bad and they need the interaction with me.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Not after I get whatever answer Im looking for. I usually delete them because I get tired of the alerts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM
I try but I'm always mobile so I am sure I miss some.
Lydlou02
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:34 AM
After it gets to a certain point (that of blowing up, I suppose) it's hard to read ever reply especially when they're mostly the same, or when ppl are having quote tree convos.
I do make sure to respond to every time I'm quoted though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lydlou02
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Your quote trees drive me nuts.

Quoting Anonymous:

No i rarely read quoted comments to me. I will usually read the first sentence if its someone on here acting a fool, I stop reading and just comment back something stupid. I will however respond to them as long as they continue to quote me. I do this because I understand their life is so bad and they need the interaction with me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:36 AM
I try sometimes I miss a few especially if the responses are coming fast

Quoting Anonymous:

the_dude
by abides on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Yes I try very hard and my post have a tendency to blow up. Sometimes I miss a couple. But yes I read and try to respond to every reply.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)