Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hey can yall tell me something? update not any better

Posted by   + Show Post

My baby hasnt moved much today and now im hurting with menstrual like cramps. usually when i eat she moves more . ive eaten and now im laying down. im 25 weeks. this is kind of scaring me.

update::: ive eaten and drank, laying down now all the sudden TMI but ive gotten sporadic diarrhea and down there hurts particularly where the inside of my legs and vag meet

by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Replies (11-20):
JenGo
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:06 AM
Have you counted movements before?
If not lay in your back and count every time the baby moves, including flutters. If it is less than 8 in an hour, call your OB and see what they recommend you do.
katemckenzie
by Kate on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:07 AM

If you truly feel like something is wrong, head to the ER. Otherwise try a few things to get baby to start moving. Bounce around a bit, drink some caffiene, etc.

AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Go to the ER. Better safe than sorry. Prayers sent.
Lazerbeam9911
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:09 AM

im thirty minutes from the nearest hospital and everone here who can drive has been drinking and are in bed. im trying o move my belly around some to see if it will make her move. dont have anything sugary or an oj ( i wish) the only person i can call is my daughters dad and he probably wont do it cuz his gf will get mad

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:10 AM
Do you have any pop? Can you chew some ice? What about a flash light?

Quoting Lazerbeam9911:

im thirty minutes from the nearest hospital and everone here who can drive has been drinking and are in bed. im trying o move my belly around some to see if it will make her move. dont have anything sugary or an oj ( i wish) the only person i can call is my daughters dad and he probably wont do it cuz his gf will get mad

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:14 AM
I thought movements weren't rely regular till at least 28 weeks anyway?
If something feels off, try drinking ice water and lay on your left side.
Lazerbeam9911
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:14 AM

im drinking ice water

Quoting uhhnogirl: Do you have any pop? Can you chew some ice? What about a flash light?
Quoting Lazerbeam9911:

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:17 AM
Let me know if you feel anything.

Quoting Lazerbeam9911:

im drinking ice water

Quoting uhhnogirl: Do you have any pop? Can you chew some ice? What about a flash light?

Quoting Lazerbeam9911:

Lazerbeam9911
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:17 AM

this one has been an active mover since like 22 weeks i wouldnt be concerned but she usually moves pretty good at least a few times a day especially at this time

Quoting Anonymous: I thought movements weren't rely regular till at least 28 weeks anyway? If something feels off, try drinking ice water and lay on your left side.

Talienas
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:17 AM
Apple juice is good too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)