Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

hey can yall tell me something? update not any better

Posted by   + Show Post

My baby hasnt moved much today and now im hurting with menstrual like cramps. usually when i eat she moves more . ive eaten and now im laying down. im 25 weeks. this is kind of scaring me.

update::: ive eaten and drank, laying down now all the sudden TMI but ive gotten sporadic diarrhea and down there hurts particularly where the inside of my legs and vag meet

by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Replies (21-25):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:18 AM
Gotcha, I'd be worried too in that case.

Quoting Lazerbeam9911:

this one has been an active mover since like 22 weeks i wouldnt be concerned but she usually moves pretty good at least a few times a day especially at this time

Quoting Anonymous: I thought movements weren't rely regular till at least 28 weeks anyway?
If something feels off, try drinking ice water and lay on your left side.

graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Quoting CadesMum: This. And don't feel stupid or embarrassed.

Quoting Hellobabies:

I would go in to L&D just to be safe. 

Lazerbeam9911
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:33 AM

she started fluttering then it felt like i was having a contraction idk if this is preterm labor or what but im  freaking out cuz im so far away from the hospital

Quoting uhhnogirl: Let me know if you feel anything.
Quoting Lazerbeam9911:

im drinking ice water

Quoting uhhnogirl: Do you have any pop? Can you chew some ice? What about a flash light?
Quoting Lazerbeam9911:

im thirty minutes from the nearest hospital and everone here who can drive has been drinking and are in bed. im trying o move my belly around some to see if it will make her move. dont have anything sugary or an oj ( i wish) the only person i can call is my daughters dad and he probably wont do it cuz his gf will get mad

elfling811
by Niki on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:34 AM
Call your OB. It doesn't sound ER worthy. Drink some water and rest. Try orange juice if you want to wake up baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 1:35 AM
At 25 weeks? It isn't alarming until much later.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN