Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Congested... so can we

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
My baby, 6 months, has a sinus infection. We live in Ohio. It's going to be 80 today. This is huge, considering that it's going to SNOW on Tuesday.

Of course, dh and ds6 want us to go to the state park to cook out, walk the trails and play.

Yds has been in antibiotics for 30 hours now, but is still congested and needing a breathing treatment every 6 hours

So I told dh and ods to go alone. Yds and I will hang out here today. They really want us to go though

What would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WhitneyRawks
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:59 AM
What state park? Fellow Ohian here!

And I would see how he feels when it's time to leave. If he's still feeling pretty yucky, then stay home, ones feeling better and not so congested, then go. I'm very excited for this 80 degree day and can't wait to spend the day outside!! I'm so not looking forward to Tuesdays snow!

Quoting Anonymous: My baby, 6 months, has a sinus infection. We live in Ohio. It's going to be 80 today. This is huge, considering that it's going to SNOW on Tuesday.

Of course, dh and ds6 want us to go to the state park to cook out, walk the trails and play.

Yds has been in antibiotics for 30 hours now, but is still congested and needing a breathing treatment every 6 hours

So I told dh and ods to go alone. Yds and I will hang out here today. They really want us to go though

What would you do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:03 AM
I would do the same. You're a good mom.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have them go without me and the baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:10 AM
The metro parks. I am dying to get outside. I offered them an alternative.. we stay home, okay in the huge yard, with the new basketball hoop, and I can join them when yds us napping.. then I can actually use the baby monitor I've never taken out of the box lol

Quoting WhitneyRawks: What state park? Fellow Ohian here!

And I would see how he feels when it's time to leave. If he's still feeling pretty yucky, then stay home, ones feeling better and not so congested, then go. I'm very excited for this 80 degree day and can't wait to spend the day outside!! I'm so not looking forward to Tuesdays snow!

Quoting Anonymous: My baby, 6 months, has a sinus infection. We live in Ohio. It's going to be 80 today. This is huge, considering that it's going to SNOW on Tuesday.

What would you do?
WhitneyRawks
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:13 AM
That sounds like a great win-win plan!!

Quoting Anonymous: The metro parks. I am dying to get outside. I offered them an alternative.. we stay home, okay in the huge yard, with the new basketball hoop, and I can join them when yds us napping.. then I can actually use the baby monitor I've never taken out of the box lol

Quoting WhitneyRawks: What state park? Fellow Ohian here!

What would you do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:21 AM
I would stay with the sick child.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:22 AM
Why don't you stay at home today and go to the state park when everyone feels better?
cntrdmom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Let them go. If you want out just take baby outside for a few minutes. That way you're close to home and comfort.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:26 AM
I am... or extended forecast isn't showing another warm day for about a month, but I am...

I'm just wondering if the fresh air and vitamin d can help. But I'm thinking about all the different plants and such in the park and I'm guessing that all that could make it worse

Quoting Anonymous: Why don't you stay at home today and go to the state park when everyone feels better?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:27 AM
Snow ?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN