Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes..* A Christian post*

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:02 AM
  • 18 Replies
3 moms liked this

Jesus Comes to Jerusalem as King

12 The next day the great crowd that had come for the festival heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. 13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,

“Hosanna![d]

“Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”[e]

“Blessed is the king of Israel!”

14 Jesus found a young donkey and sat on it, as it is written:

15 “Do not be afraid, Daughter Zion;
    see, your king is coming,
    seated on a donkey’s colt.”[f]

16 At first his disciples did not understand all this. Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that these things had been done to him.

17 Now the crowd that was with him when he called Lazarus from the tomb and raised him from the dead continued to spread the word. 18 Many people, because they had heard that he had performed this sign, went out to meet him. 19 So the Pharisees said to one another, “See, this is getting us nowhere. Look how the whole world has gone after him!”

by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you God for your son Jesus Christ! Happy Palm Sunday! Are you going to church today? Have a Blessed Day!
WhitneyRawks
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:11 AM
2 moms liked this
Could you please pray for me? I'm scared I have another DVT and PUlmonary embolism. Could you (and any other Christians that see this please pray for gods healing blood to cover me, and that I have no chest pain, no blood clots in my lungs or legs or anywhere in my body. Thank you so much and god bless you all.
lovemercygrace
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Quoting lady-t3984: Thank you God for your son Jesus Christ! Happy Palm Sunday! Are you going to church today? Have a Blessed Day!

Yes, we are! This week is very busy for us, we are showing the Passion on Wed, Then Maundy Thursday and Good Friday ( My Mom and Dad are coming in to visit) then Easter Sunday, we have Sunrise Service, which we are not going to, then the Church Easter breakfast, then service!

lovemercygrace
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:15 AM

Quoting WhitneyRawks: Could you please pray for me? I'm scared I have another DVT and PUlmonary embolism. Could you (and any other Christians that see this please pray for gods healing blood to cover me, and that I have no chest pain, no blood clots in my lungs or legs or anywhere in my body. Thank you so much and god bless you all.

Absolutely! God bless you too!

armyvet06
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:17 AM
Absolutely!

Quoting WhitneyRawks: Could you please pray for me? I'm scared I have another DVT and PUlmonary embolism. Could you (and any other Christians that see this please pray for gods healing blood to cover me, and that I have no chest pain, no blood clots in my lungs or legs or anywhere in my body. Thank you so much and god bless you all.
WhitneyRawks
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:33 AM
Thank you! I just got home from ER a couple hours ago, but I'm starting to have more pain when breathing and more chest pain in general and feel worse. My INR was low at 1.6 (to e between 2 & 3) so they gave me 2 shots or lovenox to help thin my blood while I wait on y Coumadin to raise it on it's own.

Quoting armyvet06: Absolutely!

lady-t3984
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Same here,I'm disabled so it takes me awhile to get ready for church. We have Good Friday service at 12 noon,we do the last 7 words,then we have lunch. Easter Sunday we usually have Surise

Quoting lovemercygrace:

Quoting lady-t3984: Thank you God for your son Jesus Christ! Happy Palm Sunday! Are you going to church today? Have a Blessed Day!

Yes, we are! This week is very busy for us, we are showing the Passion on Wed, Then Maundy Thursday and Good Friday ( My Mom and Dad are coming in to visit) then Easter Sunday, we have Sunrise Service, which we are not going to, then the Church Easter breakfast, then service!

armyvet06
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Prayers are being sent! My friend died last week because she had blood clots in her brain and lungs.

Quoting WhitneyRawks: Thank you! I just got home from ER a couple hours ago, but I'm starting to have more pain when breathing and more chest pain in general and feel worse. My INR was low at 1.6 (to e between 2 & 3) so they gave me 2 shots or lovenox to help thin my blood while I wait on y Coumadin to raise it on it's own.

lady-t3984
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:55 AM
My prayers are with you! Jeremiah 17:14 says,"I'm healed,because God says I'm healed'. You have to believe you are healed! You be careful of your 'short of breath',I also take Coumadin,I take 5mg a day,my INR was 3.4 last week,so my Coumadin was adjusted. I'm also on oxygen 24/7,I was in the hospital from Jan.24-March8th, but I am doing very well now, I still have an aide,and a nurse,but I try my best to move around,and get out with my daughters. I love going to church,this is where I feel my best! Be encouraged, I hope you get stronger,and feel better.

Quoting WhitneyRawks: Thank you! I just got home from ER a couple hours ago, but I'm starting to have more pain when breathing and more chest pain in general and feel worse. My INR was low at 1.6 (to e between 2 & 3) so they gave me 2 shots or lovenox to help thin my blood while I wait on y Coumadin to raise it on it's own.

WhitneyRawks
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Wow I am very sorry for your loss :( my thoughts and prayers are with you. That's what I'm really scared of happening and I don't want to die. I have a 3 yr old. I suffer from anxiety, and it's through the roof since I don't feel well. I'm just putting as much trust and faith in The Lord as I can and trusting that he isn't through with me yet and that I still have a purpose to fulfill on this earth! And believing! I know Jesus says "if you believe, you receive!" So I'm believing!!!

Quoting armyvet06: Prayers are being sent! My friend died last week because she had blood clots in her brain and lungs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)