Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

feeling high anxiety. talk to me

Posted by   + Show Post
Feeling really anxious which is pissing me off as there is no reason. Could use some convo or funnies to occupy me :)
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:07 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha, I'm so glad I'm not the only one!! Dh took me out to good old Olive Garden and it was my first time ever eating there and the waitress asked soup or salad and dh says, the salad and I quickly chimed in, "wait, wait! What's the super salad? Cause i want that." They both had a good laugh. Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Last night my husband and I went out to eat...it was kinda loud in the restraint and the waiter was taking our order and he asked Hubby if he wanted soup or salad...and with a polite smile my husband said yea! And the waiter responded with a giggle and said yea? And my husband said yea! That sounds good! And I looked at him like he was crazy and the waiter looked at me Confused and waited for a few secs bc my husband had moved on to Continue his order....The waiter finally said which one do I want soup or salad..and hubby just calm says salad....I asked him if he was fucking with the guy serving us bc he looked like a dumb ass and hubby says babe I thought he said super salad I was all ready for that! Now this may not be funny but my hubby is usually very serious an mature and not an idiot so I got a good laugh outta it:/
livric
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:35 AM
Lol that poor waiter!! And poor DH :) I was about 8 and we were in a fancy restaurant. The waiter came and I started to tell him what I wanted. They all laughed at me, he was the drinks waiter. I am now 40 and still remember the embarrassment I felt :/

Quoting Anonymous: Last night my husband and I went out to eat...it was kinda loud in the restraint and the waiter was taking our order and he asked Hubby if he wanted soup or salad...and with a polite smile my husband said yea! And the waiter responded with a giggle and said yea? And my husband said yea! That sounds good! And I looked at him like he was crazy and the waiter looked at me Confused and waited for a few secs bc my husband had moved on to Continue his order....The waiter finally said which one do I want soup or salad..and hubby just calm says salad....I asked him if he was fucking with the guy serving us bc he looked like a dumb ass and hubby says babe I thought he said super salad I was all ready for that! Now this may not be funny but my hubby is usually very serious an mature and not an idiot so I got a good laugh outta it:/
iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:37 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Hahah, I tell mine that all the time. He will get on the defense sometimes and say, you never give me any credit, I took the trash out this morning and unloaded the dishwasher! I just stare at him lol and sometimes say our one year old has done more than that today. Despite that, we actually get along well lol.

Quoting JaeKristine: Mine wouldn't be to impressed either but oh well lol. I always ask mine if he wants a cookie bc I swear he brags over the smallest things. You'd think I have 4 kids instead of 3!

Quoting Anonymous: Haha, right! That was meant for my husband. He wasn't too impressed, lol.

Quoting JaeKristine: I love the third one lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

livric
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Lol lol lol love the cat one!!!! I love cats :)

Quoting iamcafemom83:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

livric
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Mine is the same!!! Do one or two things and act like they should get Olympic gold! ! Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Hahah, I tell mine that all the time. He will get on the defense sometimes and say, you never give me any credit, I took the trash out this morning and unloaded the dishwasher! I just stare at him lol and sometimes say our one year old has done more than that today. Despite that, we actually get along well lol.

Quoting JaeKristine: Mine wouldn't be to impressed either but oh well lol. I always ask mine if he wants a cookie bc I swear he brags over the smallest things. You'd think I have 4 kids instead of 3!

Quoting Anonymous: Haha, right! That was meant for my husband. He wasn't too impressed, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

JaeKristine
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Exactly lol. I get along with mine as well as long as I stock up on cookies & stickers lol just playing

Quoting Anonymous: Hahah, I tell mine that all the time. He will get on the defense sometimes and say, you never give me any credit, I took the trash out this morning and unloaded the dishwasher! I just stare at him lol and sometimes say our one year old has done more than that today. Despite that, we actually get along well lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

sarasunshine99
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Meditation always works for me.  Headphones, new age music and find a comfortable relaxing spot.  Breathe in, breathe out.  A perfect way to start the morning.  : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)