Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

feeling high anxiety. talk to me

Posted by   + Show Post
Feeling really anxious which is pissing me off as there is no reason. Could use some convo or funnies to occupy me :)
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:07 AM
Replies (31-40):
bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Justine1123
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Where can I seriously get these lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Any funnies I have are screenshots lol. I haven't entirely figured out my iPhone yet. I learned how to take a screenshot by watching my one and a half year old play with my phone, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livric
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:42 AM
Lol im just like "meh they can wait" haha

Quoting bluemountain75:

Mobile Photo

livric
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:44 AM
Oddly enough being on CM really does help me calm down.

Quoting sarasunshine99:

Meditation always works for me.  Headphones, new age music and find a comfortable relaxing spot.  Breathe in, breathe out.  A perfect way to start the morning.  : )

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Haha, men!!

Quoting livric: Mine is the same!!! Do one or two things and act like they should get Olympic gold! ! Lol

Quoting Anonymous: Hahah, I tell mine that all the time. He will get on the defense sometimes and say, you never give me any credit, I took the trash out this morning and unloaded the dishwasher! I just stare at him lol and sometimes say our one year old has done more than that today. Despite that, we actually get along well lol.

Quoting JaeKristine: Mine wouldn't be to impressed either but oh well lol. I always ask mine if he wants a cookie bc I swear he brags over the smallest things. You'd think I have 4 kids instead of 3!

Quoting Anonymous: Haha, right! That was meant for my husband. He wasn't too impressed, lol.

Quoting JaeKristine: I love the third one lmao!

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Hahaha!

Quoting JaeKristine: Exactly lol. I get along with mine as well as long as I stock up on cookies & stickers lol just playing

Quoting Anonymous: Hahah, I tell mine that all the time. He will get on the defense sometimes and say, you never give me any credit, I took the trash out this morning and unloaded the dishwasher! I just stare at him lol and sometimes say our one year old has done more than that today. Despite that, we actually get along well lol.

Quoting JaeKristine: Mine wouldn't be to impressed either but oh well lol. I always ask mine if he wants a cookie bc I swear he brags over the smallest things. You'd think I have 4 kids instead of 3!

Quoting Anonymous: Haha, right! That was meant for my husband. He wasn't too impressed, lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

livric
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:48 AM
Cant live with em, cant live without em :)

Quoting Anonymous: Haha, men!!

Quoting livric: Mine is the same!!! Do one or two things and act like they should get Olympic gold! ! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Haha. I wish I knew! I wanted to get a pair for a good friend, I call him the cat guy lol.

Quoting Justine1123: Where can I seriously get these lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Any funnies I have are screenshots lol. I haven't entirely figured out my iPhone yet. I learned how to take a screenshot by watching my one and a half year old play with my phone, lol.
livric
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Amazon?? My DD would love these too ;)

Quoting Anonymous: Haha. I wish I knew! I wanted to get a pair for a good friend, I call him the cat guy lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Justine1123
by Silver Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 8:56 AM
I found some similar on eBay lol

Quoting Anonymous: Haha. I wish I knew! I wanted to get a pair for a good friend, I call him the cat guy lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN