Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't see the difference

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I know the difference is there.... But I can't see it. I've lost 40 pounds and trying for 15 more. I know I am smaller bc I wear smaller clothes but when I look in the mirror or see pictures I still see the same chubby girl. I went from a 14 to an 8 which isn't the same size but why do my eyes see it that way? Is that normal I'm afraid when I get down to my goal weight 15 more pounds that I'll still look a size 14....
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:39 AM
Size 8 is still kinda big depending on ur height and body type...u prolly just need to find some more Confidence bc what u did was amazing! And I'm sure u look so much better but maybe getting to ur goal.will make u feel.better...
readyforhim
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:40 AM
1 mom liked this

you are still criticizing yourself, but you shouldn't be.

you will see it, probably just need a bit more time.

mich2.0
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:45 AM
Your brain just hasn't had time to catch up with your body. Try taking pics and putting them next to your before pic.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:47 AM
Take pictures and use the first and conpare.

That's what most of us in weight loss surgery do. It's hard to see the new you when you avoided looking at the old you for so long
j3st3r
by Jedi on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:47 AM
This. Plus, are you wearing clothes that fit.

Quoting mich2.0: Your brain just hasn't had time to catch up with your body. Try taking pics and putting them next to your before pic.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:47 AM
I think this too. And congrats on your weight loss!

Quoting mich2.0: Your brain just hasn't had time to catch up with your body. Try taking pics and putting them next to your before pic.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)