Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, OMG HE IS SO OLD!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:51 PM
  • 21 Replies

I can not believe I have now registered my son, my baby boy for high school.  I can not believe he will be a Freshman this up coming school year :(  Where did the time go?  I am not old enough to have a child in high school I swear :(

He also signed up for JROTC, so glad he wanted to do it bc it was on the list of things we wanted him to sign up for.

I do have to say, I will be oh so happy when the mop on his head goes!! lol  I told him "I can't wait to see your baby blue eyes again!"  He just shook his head & walked off, lol.

Don't mind the crappy cell phone pic taken of us eating Baskin Robbins on one of our first nice days :)

by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krusesbaby
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Im about to put my oldest in preschool...im going to bawl
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:54 PM
2 moms liked this
I wanna know who told these kids they're allowed to grow up! Just stop it already!!
Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:54 PM
Your son has beautiful lips!!!
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:55 PM

I just don't know where the time went.  I have my DD, she will be in 4th grade & I swear she keeps growing up too every time a blink :(

Thank you :)

Quoting Anonymous:

good luck..

Im on my second one in high school. 1 graduated already.

CABZS
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Oddly enough I didn't cry either time I put my kids in preschool or Kindergarten.  But the thought of high school keeps bringing tears to my eyes & it doesn't help my DH will be deploying so he won't be here for his first day of high school, first track meet or anything like that.  Oh I'm also on my period so I am a double dose of freaking emotional today, ugh :(

Quoting krusesbaby: Im about to put my oldest in preschool...im going to bawl

Kellileanne
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:57 PM
My oldest is in kindergarten and my youngest is turning 2 in a few months (omg, just over 3 months) and I just want a pause button.
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:00 PM

I started getting graduation announcements from the first and second graders I tutored when I was a high school senior. That makes me feel so freaking old.

CABZS
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Thank you:) I think most people would find this statement odd but I have heard it so many times I don't anymore, lol.  You should have seen when he was a baby, he would stick out that lower lip and pout from the moment he was born.  He has had me wrapped for 14yrs now, lol!

He gets comments on his blue eyes too, which is why I HATE how he has his hair.  But I pick my battles, hair is just hair but I won't lie I will be sooooo happy to see his handsome face w/o all that hair :)

Quoting Bluescorpia: Your son has beautiful lips!!!

CABZS
by Emerald Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:03 PM

HA I bet!

This girl I babysat (she was 10 when I would watch her at times, they lived above me) and then who in turn babysat my son friended me on FB awhile back.  She has 3 kids, she was pregnant when she friended me & she has found all these old pics of all of us.  Yup I am feeling old, lol.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

I started getting graduation announcements from the first and second graders I tutored when I was a high school senior. That makes me feel so freaking old.

Bluescorpia
by Shanoon on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:04 PM
My daughter is 15 & she is so pretty... I tell her all the time how beautiful she is but she insist on her black eyeliner. It makes her look gothic & I just have to accept her style. Teens & their styles lol

Quoting CABZS:

Thank you:) I think most people would find this statement odd but I have heard it so many times I don't anymore, lol.  You should have seen when he was a baby, he would stick out that lower lip and pout from the moment he was born.  He has had me wrapped for 14yrs now, lol!

He gets comments on his blue eyes too, which is why I HATE how he has his hair.  But I pick my battles, hair is just hair but I won't lie I will be sooooo happy to see his handsome face w/o all that hair :)

Quoting Bluescorpia: Your son has beautiful lips!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)