Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been rubbed you against in public by a stranger?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
It happened to me today on the bus. Skeeved me out.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Ive been bumped into at the flea market plenty of times. Its annoying as all get out an makes me mad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:22 PM
This dude wasn't just bumping into me. He was rubbing up against my ass with his crotch. *shudder*

Quoting Anonymous: Ive been bumped into at the flea market plenty of times. Its annoying as all get out an makes me mad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Ohh hell no! I would have been like excuse me u nasty fuck but get the fuck off me! (The only man that is going to rub up on me is dh which i like that lol )

Quoting Anonymous: This dude wasn't just bumping into me. He was rubbing up against my ass with his crotch. *shudder*

Quoting Anonymous: Ive been bumped into at the flea market plenty of times. Its annoying as all get out an makes me mad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Not rubbed up on but I had someone grab my ass as they were walking by at a concert.
islandgirly
by Nicolle on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Only once. I stepped back into his foot and ground my heel into it pretty good. I have caught strangers smelling my hair quite a bit though:/
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Police on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:32 PM
I've had my ass grabbed and once some asshole even grabbed my boob. That was worse than my ass for some reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)