Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever been rubbed you against in public by a stranger?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
It happened to me today on the bus. Skeeved me out.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Ive been bumped into at the flea market plenty of times. Its annoying as all get out an makes me mad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:22 PM
This dude wasn't just bumping into me. He was rubbing up against my ass with his crotch. *shudder*

Quoting Anonymous: Ive been bumped into at the flea market plenty of times. Its annoying as all get out an makes me mad!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Ohh hell no! I would have been like excuse me u nasty fuck but get the fuck off me! (The only man that is going to rub up on me is dh which i like that lol )

Quoting Anonymous: This dude wasn't just bumping into me. He was rubbing up against my ass with his crotch. *shudder*

Quoting Anonymous: Ive been bumped into at the flea market plenty of times. Its annoying as all get out an makes me mad!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:29 PM
Not rubbed up on but I had someone grab my ass as they were walking by at a concert.
islandgirly
by Nicolle on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Only once. I stepped back into his foot and ground my heel into it pretty good. I have caught strangers smelling my hair quite a bit though:/
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:32 PM
I've had my ass grabbed and once some asshole even grabbed my boob. That was worse than my ass for some reason.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)