Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you get along with women?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:36 AM
  • 149 Replies
I don't. I don't like to shop, gossip, get mani's and pedi's. I don't like going to the movies to see chic flicks. I don't bad mouth my husband and I am not unhappy in my life. So I don't complain about it 24/7. I don't understand "girls night out". I tried a book club once and three books in a row were romance novels. Ish!

I know not all women are like that. My BFF came from out of state to visit. We rock climbed and went kayaking. By the time she was leaving, I was ready. I had had enough of female interaction.

I have one girly girl daughter, she drives me nuts. Lol
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:38 AM
11 moms liked this
You sound pleasant.

I can get along with anyone, of either gender, as long as they aren't an asshole.
jjames1990
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:39 AM
How is that not pleasant? I am nice anx polite. I just get along with men better. They are whiny. (Most)

Quoting Loveavision: You sound pleasant.

I can get along with anyone, of either gender, as long as they aren't an asshole.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:40 AM
I get along with everyone. I hate to shop for myself but don't mind tagging along with others. My BFF is a cosmetologist, super girly... We have little in common other than values and we have a great time always.
JBiiirdD
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:42 AM
This

Quoting Loveavision: You sound pleasant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:42 AM
7 moms liked this
Aww you're one of those...

tinybluemoon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:43 AM

I get on with women, I don't get along with mothers. Only a handful of my friends are mothers as well. I manly have male friends.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:44 AM
2 moms liked this

I get along with everyone, until they ask for my opinion, which is why I don't get along with most of you :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:44 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm sure your husband wishes you did have girl friends. I don't understand women like you who thrive on being 100% glued to your husbands butt because you have no friends of your own.

Go ahead and cue the "but my husband is my best friend and my family is allllllllll I need"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:45 AM
6 moms liked this
I think there's something wrong with a woman who can't get along with other women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:46 AM
2 moms liked this

Are you trying to say that most women are miserable gossips?  That they rarely like sports or adventurous activities?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN