Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SAHM's what are you doing today?

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:25 AM
  • 160 Replies
Today especially I'm very grateful to be able to stay at home. The pollen has really gotten to me the last few days and I have a sunburn from the beach so I'm happy to be chilling at home. Dh is going to grab milk on his way home so I really have no reason to leave unless me and dd start getting stir crazy.

*all y'all talking about rain are making me jealous. We're not supposed to get any til later tonight. I want this pollen to be washed away nowwww.
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Well, I should be doing laundry. But.....here I am, lol

bcoll
by Brandi on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I had a birthday party for my daughter on Friday and my son on Saturday, spent all day yesterday antique shopping with another son. Today I hope not a darnt thing. I'm tired and feeling lazy. Lol

lovemercygrace
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:28 AM

laundry, clean the Master bedroom and bathroom,wash our sheets and towels,  vacumme the living room, usual Monday stuff.

countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I brought the kids to school. I'm home finishing up laundry and making my bed then I'm gonna catch up on some DVR shows. I don't have to leave again until about 2:15 when I have to go pick the kids up from school. I'm glad because the weather is nasty. 

I'm only a SAHM until Thursday when I start my new job. Kinda nervous after being a SAHM for almost 5 years but I'm ready. 

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM
2 moms liked this
I woke up at 5:30 and dh & I walked a mile and then did some yoga (high five to us!!)

My laptop died and I spent an assload of time on the phone with hp

We're doing school now (homeschool)

At lunch time, I'm taking the kids to grandmas and I'm having lunch with my sister.

Today is a good day :)
MooreBoysMama
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM
DH just came home because of rain. So we will drop the boys off & do a couple of errands. Then probably take a "nap".
livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Regular stuff, plus run my mom around.
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Lots of laundry.

danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:29 AM

It's a warm, rainy day.. and right now I am sitting on my deck drinking a coffee and playing on the computer.. while my youngest plays with his trucks and track.

I will probably make a fire in a little bit and tidy the kitchen. Other than that.. I am just going to relax :)

Lydlou02
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Nothing yet. Eventually I'll get out of bed, and give my toddler some yogurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)