Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does anyone on here actually have

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
1 mom liked this
A "normal" drama free (or lite) life? Why is it that most posts are negative? Ever when someone posts something positive like an accomplishment there are those that just bring the poster down.

I know I'll get bashed for this but is anyone else a SAHM who has a great marriage and a child they love and care for? Anything about my husband to complain about would be completely ridiculous things that the energy it would take to even write it would far exceed the actual issue.. That's how little and dumb they are.

Are their other mommies that do need assistance from the government to raise their kids, but don't judge those who do? Have a husband who works very hard by comes home excited to see his kids and gets on the floor playing and laughing away no matter how tired he is? Oh and always kiss his wife before he leaves for the day and when he comes home, never forgets a birthday or anniversary??

Anyone not have any issue with heir in-laws and look forward to visits and phone calls? Or not have a FB newsfeed filled with drama causing issues? Or friends that actually support them and not tear them down?

This by no means makes any one perfect and far from it but it seems that "normal" situations are hard to come by!

Is there anyone that wants a chance to talk about their lives in a positive way?

Sorry that's my vent for the day I guess!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My life was normal until my husband decided to cheat

zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:00 PM

I'm pretty normal.

Big sister to be!

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Drama sells...
AspirelI
by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:01 PM

My life is drama free and normal.

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a normal life. Yes, there are times there is drama. But that is normal.

quirky_mama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

All normal here. Or at least I think so. Of course I'm sure there's probably someone out there who thinks we're weird or something. lol

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:04 PM
I'm a drama free SAHM. I love my husband endlessly, and my children are wonderful. My life is so bland that I have to come here for drama. My husband and I took our babies out for our walk this morning and then came back and had a picnic. Now I'm out shopping with the babies.
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Well I have been debating posting because I have had a week from hell, lol. But in general my life is pretty good.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:05 PM

I wear a poker face 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if I had drama in my life, no one knows about it but me, and maybe my husband.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 14, 2014 at 5:05 PM
My life is undramatic aside from work

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)