Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My poor dd is heart broken! Update :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies

So dd get a bunny a few months ago.she loves her bunny well today he friends down the street came over to play.i tell them every time they are here to leave the bunny alone.well I was upstairs putting clothes away and I hear dd yelling so I go down to see what's up.and one of the girls got the bunny out and let her go in the house and the other sister came in the house and didn't shut our front door and the bunny got out! And we could not find her.i have no idea what to do dd is really up set I'm pissed at the kids for not listening.they are 7(my dd) 8 and 8 no reason the other girls could not follow the directions to leave the bunny alone.

i told my Dd and them that they can no longer come over to play till they learn to respect the rules of my home.but idk if I should say anything to their parents.

update

my husband found her bunny this morning someone ran her over :( dd doesn't know yet but dh said he will tell her when he gets home

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Dd and her bunny.i might see if I can get another one but right now they don't have any

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:57 PM
3 moms liked this
Yes you tell the parents!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM

I don't even know what to say.im so pissed right now I will probably talk to them tomorrow

Quoting Aslen: Yes you tell the parents!

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Tell all the neighbors so they can call if they see it. Put the cage outside with food and hope he comes back to eat. Good luck.
blondieinva80
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Imo, I would be saying something to their parents, cause they will end up giving some half assed story as to why they are no longer allowed at your house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:00 PM

I'm going to but I don't think she is coming back :( 

Quoting Snakecharm: Tell all the neighbors so they can call if they see it. Put the cage outside with food and hope he comes back to eat. Good luck.

slayerslegacy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:02 PM
There's always a chance. My neighbors found my rabbit when he got loose. They took care of him until they found out that he belonged to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm going to but I don't think she is coming back :( 

Quoting Snakecharm: Tell all the neighbors so they can call if they see it. Put the cage outside with food and hope he comes back to eat. Good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:02 PM

So sorry bunny got out. I would probably tell the parents what happened. I would want to know if my child did something like that. We have a bunny and I know we would miss her a lot if she got out of the house and didn't come back. I hope she does wonder back home to you guys.

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:03 PM
If someone saw her, would she let a stranger pick her up?
mehaffiesub
by Lil' Frog on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Tell all your neighbors cause a pet bunny probally didnt get to far my neighbors released therr daugthers on purpose and I found it in our yard I took it back to them they handed me the cage and said keep it I was 20 at the time and had no kids so I did keep it couldnt do that now though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN