Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my DD introduced me to

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 181 Replies
Her girlfriend, shes 15. My husband is a pastor and we are thoroughly shocked, and disgusted. We do NOT approve of the homosexual lifestyle. I doubt my dd is even really lesbian I think she is doing it to fit in. How would you go about dealing with your child doing this. We immediately kicked outher "girlfriend" and sent dd to her room she is grounded until further notice, besides that I dont know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:29 PM
30 moms liked this
As a Christian, I'm telling you to STFU!
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM
12 moms liked this
Obvious troll is obvious.
risaspieces
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this
Way to be a good Christian!! *sarcasm*
Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM
8 moms liked this
You love and support your child whether she is a lesbian or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs-jt
by SorryI'mNotSorry on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Really
jojo_382
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:30 PM
I'm sorry that the most stupidest reasons to ground your daughter I think you need to communicate with her and see what's going on and if she is a lesbian so what to be honest you should be her mother and supportive of her decision because in the end its her life.or you're going to end up like my mom and sister they don't talk because my mom does not accept who she is.so it's really up to you.
and another thing I guess you think your God to be judging people for their lifestyle isn't it in the Bible that we are not those who are supposed to judge the only one that is allowed to judge is God and if that is the truth then you need to stop rethink what you saying and doing because you are not living like Christian you're supposed to be
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:31 PM
As a Christian you should understand why we dont approve of that lifestyle. I will love and try to encourage other homosexuals to church but when its my own family, I cannot sit by and watch her go against the Lord like that.

Quoting Danesmommy1: As a Christian, I'm telling you to STFU!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
You should be disgusted! That's your daughter not some stranger off the street. You're asking for the next 3 years to be hell in your home.
zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:31 PM
4 moms liked this

I don't think any teen would do that to fit it. They're risking judgment from parents and their peers for being gay. It's not an easy thing to do. I would never punish my dd for her preference regardless of my religion.

Big sister to be!

GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 9:32 PM

The choices god puts in front of us , huh? Your flesh and blood you grew inside your god given body and professed to love and care for whole heatedly... or, well, not being so damn mad at the gays.

Got damn, life is nuts, huh?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)