Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pierced ears?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this
How old does/would your daughters or sons be before you pierce their ear/s?

Mine would be when they ask for it. Idc boy or girl you ask about it and if behavior and grades (well if too young for grades just behavior) calls for it then so be it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:27 AM
My ds asked for it at 3. He got 1 ear done. It's not an issue for me. If he doesn't like It at some point, he can just take out the stud.
msalice_21
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:28 AM
I guess when they ask. I have boys. I don't know if they're going to want them done. If they did, I wouldn't mind though
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:31 AM
I just don't understand how people get baby's ears pierced. How do they know that that's what they would want?

Quoting angelizedsinz: My ds asked for it at 3. He got 1 ear done. It's not an issue for me. If he doesn't like It at some point, he can just take out the stud.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:31 AM
Ummmm probably 5 or older. When ever they are ready. My oldest daughter is going to be 4 in a few months. It feels like forever but I refuse to pierce her ears to fit in with the fad.
readyforhim
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:33 AM

I wouldn't pierce my son's ears, if they want to, they can do it once they are adults.

Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:35 AM
My DD was 9 months. What little girl doesn't want earrings? It never once crossed my mind to wait "till she asks for them". Its not a big deal to take them out if she doesn't want them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:36 AM
Yea I guess it is kinda different with just boys.

Quoting msalice_21: I guess when they ask. I have boys. I don't know if they're going to want them done. If they did, I wouldn't mind though
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:38 AM
My niece was one of them. She was 4 and watched her sister get her ears pierced every thought of doing so afterwards was gone out of her head.

Quoting Leissaintexas: My DD was 9 months. What little girl doesn't want earrings? It never once crossed my mind to wait "till she asks for them". Its not a big deal to take them out if she doesn't want them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:39 AM

Mine were all 7.

angelizedsinz
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 3:39 AM
My family does girls at 3 months. (I don't have any girls) It's the same logic. If they don't like it, they can take them out. I personally think it's adorable, but maybe I'm biased because it's the norm for me.

Quoting Anonymous: I just don't understand how people get baby's ears pierced. How do they know that that's what they would want?

Quoting angelizedsinz: My ds asked for it at 3. He got 1 ear done. It's not an issue for me. If he doesn't like It at some point, he can just take out the stud.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)