Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Parent's Choice Diapers VENT

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:34 AM
  • 46 Replies

Mobile Photo

I recently started using this brand . It was fine for the most part . I just got a box Sunday and I am completely PISSED . Every diaper I have used since, the sides have ripped apart not even 2mins after I put it on . Did I get a bad batch??? I just gave up after tonight and decided to go grab some Huggies . Anyone else have a bad experience with their diapers?? Usually I get the regular 3s but decided to try the overnight ones . Obviously a terrible idea .
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:36 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:36 AM

Are those the ones in the bag with the bee on them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:37 AM
We use huggies they did that to us as well 😑
prettygirl326
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:39 AM
I've used them faithfully for two kids... For 3 or 4 years. The only time that ever happens is when I pull them to hard while trying to fasten them. Other than that, they're great.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:42 AM
I hate PC diapers. I had nothing but issues with them. We use Luvs. I will never buy Parents choice or Target brand diapers again. I do, however, buy the PC wipes.
justone_jen
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:43 AM
I use Target's brand. No issues. I'd return them.
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:43 AM
I guess I just got a bad batch .I dont pull hard at all . if I do, my son won't let me put them on . When I pulled one out it was already torn .

Quoting prettygirl326: I've used them faithfully for two kids... For 3 or 4 years. The only time that ever happens is when I pull them to hard while trying to fasten them. Other than that, they're great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
incheck4real
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:44 AM
I had this same issue. I called the number on the box. They told me to take them back to the store. They refunded my money. I now use luvs they are only about a dollar more expensive and work great!
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:44 AM
its a box with bears on the diapers .

Quoting Anonymous:

Are those the ones in the bag with the bee on them?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 4:44 AM
I've seen other complain about this same issues on cafemom before. It's a crappy brand of diapers. I tried to use white cloud. My daughter got a rash immediately. I switch back to pampers and no more rash. Some times the savings isn't worth it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)