Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Lol, my poor husband

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:46 AM
  • 22 Replies
It is storming really badly here. DH is a heavy sleeper, I am not, so the thunder woke me up a good 30 minutes ago. As we hit the worst band of the storm, it thundered really loudly which was enough to wake him up. He shot straight out of bed and yelled "WHAT WAS THAT????" I told him it was just thunder and to try to go back to sleep. He was like "NO!!! That was in our backyard, we have to get out of here!!!" then he looked at the clock, pointed at it, and screamed "AND WHY DOES THAT SAY 6:00????" Lmao He was so out of it, he was about to run outside in the pouring rain in his underwear.
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:50 AM
2 moms liked this
LMFAO. How dare the clock say 6:00?!
JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Holy crap...lol.. That's funny and freaky, at the same time.
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol he was SO out of it, he's usually a very rational person.

Quoting Anonymous: LMFAO. How dare the clock say 6:00?!
Michelle479
by Mother Rabbit on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Lol, I hate when I wake up disoriented like that. My husband just laughs at me.
Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:54 AM

He's one of those. LOL

thankfully DH and I are bother moderate to light sleepers.

But on occasion we will fall into a heavy sleep and it's hilarious, I will wake him up and he will be like "get the shed, its in the shed"

What  honey wake up

Licorice

WHAT? Andrew wake up

In 13 minutes

LOL

Im the same way if im in a deep sleep and get woken up  kinda out of it and nothing makes much sense.

One time when I was 9 I fell asleep while getting my hair put into braids. after school.

I woke up and my stepsister had left I looked at the clock it said 6, it looked outside looked like dawn to me, so I got ready for school and went to where my mom worked (two blocks away) She told me to grab something to eat so I got a breakfast sandwich she was like wha? but okay.

It seriously was like an hour later when I told my mom I had to go catch the bus that she was like, Lyn its 7pm...at NIGHT

CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:55 AM
He's usually a very calm, rational person. The thunder just scared the crap out of him, lol. I can NOT stop laughing about the clock part. He is finally going back to sleep, and he muttered "I'm glad I could provide you with some comic relief..." Lol

Quoting JDmommyJD: Holy crap...lol.. That's funny and freaky, at the same time.
sillytroll
by Teehee on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol! Aw, poor guy, but that is funny!

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg..i would have died laughing some more.

Quoting CMcLaws: He's usually a very calm, rational person. The thunder just scared the crap out of him, lol. I can NOT stop laughing about the clock part. He is finally going back to sleep, and he muttered "I'm glad I could provide you with some comic relief..." Lol

Quoting JDmommyJD: Holy crap...lol.. That's funny and freaky, at the same time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM
Wow. I'm sorry, but I just laughed and choked on my coffee! Lol! My husband has done something like that before though. When he was a mechanic at a dump truck place, he was sleeping and it was storming real bad. It thundered and sat straight up and yelled "those dumb motherf***ERS! I've told them about slamming the beds down! Now I gotta go whoop some ass!" I was like "um honey, its 3am and storming." The funny thing is with a dump truck, the beds always gonna slam down! Idk why he was so pissed!
CMcLaws
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Lol yeah, he rarely wakes up like that, but he is a sleep talker and often gives me middle of the night giggles. After I calmed him down I started laughing so hard. I tried not to, really I did, lol.

Quoting Michelle479: Lol, I hate when I wake up disoriented like that. My husband just laughs at me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN