Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He called and told me to come home *page 30 update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 412 Replies
89 moms liked this

I am now the working parent but found myself still doing everything that I did before except be home all day. My dh is now a stay at home dad until he can find a better job. When he worked I will admit the house wasn't spotless and sometimes dinner was late but for the most part I had things under control.
I found myself making breakfast every morning for the kids while he slept in. I could use an extra 30 minutes of sleep since I still nursing our baby at night.
I found myself making sure there was lunch ready in the fridge for dh and the kids that are still at home.
Before I leave the house I make sure the dishes are washed and put away.
When I come home I find myself cleaning and cooking and my dh on his game system.
Not once has he cleaned or cooked dinner. I found myself cleaning my way from the back door to get to the kitchen. The last three days I was making slow cooker meals just to be sure that dinner would ready at a decent time. I even offer to go over the food menu with him and he said it is his job now and he will get it done his way.
Anywho I overheard dh tell one of his gamer buddies that staying home was the easiest job he ever had.
This morning I had to go into work early. I did not have time to make the kids' breakfast or lunch but I did have time to take the power cord to the game system and the big tv.
He called demanding that I come back with the power cords and asked why did the kids tell him they didn't have to go to school. I told him this was a cordnapping and if he ever wanted to see his cords again he will follow my demands and pay the ransom fee. I want to have a REAL dinner by six and the house in a livable condition. Remember this is the easiest job you ever had so this should be easy for you. Oh and it is spring break so yeah all the kids will be home this week.
He asked what was he suppose to do for the rest of the day, I just laughed and hung up. Five kids, no big TV, plus it is raining he is going to have his hands full all day.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:13 AM
15 moms liked this
Lol go mom!
momma2mms
by Kristin on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Good for you! :)~

scraphappy12
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol! Good for you!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM
40 moms liked this
I wouldn't stay married to a lazy fuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

prepare for divorce

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM

lol

Rachael-Dawn
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Way to go momma!
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:16 AM

this.

Quoting owl0210: I wouldn't stay married to a lazy fuck.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I like.

corticosteroid
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Awesome, good idea!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN