Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

update Wow...Zay is now 9 years old...:( :( "no one wants to come to my party" he says. (we invited the entire class)

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:42 PM
  • 393 Replies
1 mom liked this

He is realy upset because a bunch of his "friends" from school all said they don't even WANT to come to his party. :(  No one has RSVPed and the cut of date is the 19th for RSVP. If no one calls I will be canceling it (the party was only for his friends. No family was invited we were going to do a more quiet party for the family since there are no kids his age on ether side of the family. He is realy sad about it all. The party is on the 26th. The place we are having it needs the final count by 10pm on the 19th. 

update acording to the teacher one student told her he wants to come. We will see on saturday if we get any phone calls. the place we are having it at needs a final count by 10pm on the 19th. 

I have NO CLUE why kids kept telling him they don't "even want to come" to his party. Acording to the teacher the other kids and him get along in class, that he helps them often with their school work, and he is one of the most polite children in his class. Always saying please and thank you. Like many SNs kids he can be a bit disruptive from time to time (his thing is he cries if there is to much commotion and the teachers try to get him to settle down realy fast. He shuts down sometimes too and just responds to nothing arond him. The ENTIRE class is SNs kids. It is grades 3-5)

With Uncle Dan and Aunty Kelly

(this was actualy in 2009 in sept. LOL i had forgot to change the date thingy)

before Surgery for Hydrocele

After his first seizure

Him now...He is growing up to fast lol

Him at christmas

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:43 PM
5 moms liked this

aww poor boy. :( that makes me sad.

happy birthday to him! he's very handsome.

incogNinja
by Whofflé on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:44 PM
7 moms liked this
What an adorable little guy. Screw those people. I hate parties anyway. Paying a bunch of money so people can come eat free then leave and complain about something. Take your money and go do something fun
CrimsonRadiance
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:44 PM
:-(

Where are you? Wish you were closer... my boys love making new friends

Happy birthday to him!
momeraide
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Aww. Happy birthday to him!
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Thank you. 

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

aww poor boy. :( that makes me sad.

happy birthday to him! he's very handsome.

newmom121812
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Aww poor guy. Happy birthday Zay
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LectioDivina
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:46 PM
My three would love to come if we were closer :)
Charley427
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Aww poor little.guy. people suck. I always put rsvp and no one does.but they.all.show. up its very frustrating.
SouthTxPrincess
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Aw what a cutie! Happy birthday! I would cancel the party and take him to go do something he really wants to do instead.
gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:46 PM

He has always wanted a big party. This was going to be his first BIG party that was not only friends and family friends. We will still be doing somethign similar just not the same if I have to cancel.

Quoting incogNinja: What an adorable little guy. Screw those people. I hate parties anyway. Paying a bunch of money so people can come eat free then leave and complain about something. Take your money and go do something fun

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)