Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Vagina secret????

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
My husband and I have been on the edge of separation. But for the past 2 days he has been saying the most hurtful things to me. He don't make him happy, he can't stand to look at me, I'm a whore, and I don't satisfy him sexually anymore. That last one struck me because even through these rough few months out sex life never changed and has always been amazing.
So after a little bit of a cool down, I ask him what he meant by him saying I don't satisfy him anymore. After some pause, he goes, your vagina smells! WHAT?! After 2 and a half years you've never said a word and now you say my vagina smells?!?! I am mortified, disgusted with myself, can't stop crying, but $79 worth of products and am so uncomfortable around
Him. Now personally, i don't think I smell bad. I've never had any complaints and why the hell would he marry me if my vagina smelled bad. Has any of your husband said this? Because it was true? Or out of anger??! Help :(
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:04 PM
He's probably just being an ass hun. You smell fine on my side of the screen ;)
mary716
by Ruby Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Uhhhhhh......
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:05 PM
He's probably being mean
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Thank you!!! I really don't think I smell bad. I think I smell normal. I'm mortified though. He's an asshole for real

Quoting Anonymous: He's probably just being an ass hun. You smell fine on my side of the screen ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:05 PM

i would put my money on that he is saying out of anger and deep down he may be scared of losing you to someone else in the near future..

have you guys tried therapy? why so close to a seperation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM

uuhhhh.....no. dh has never said anything like that to me. idk even know what else there is to say here...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:06 PM
But he said it so nonchalant. Not like angry or yelling. It was just, "your vagina smells"

Quoting Anonymous: He's probably being mean
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:07 PM
4 moms liked this

My boyfriend said my vagina smelled when we were having sex. It turns out it was him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:07 PM
We were in therapy a year ago. He is just done. 2 years of marriage and a beautiful baby boy and he's throwing in the towel

Quoting Anonymous:

i would put my money on that he is saying out of anger and deep down he may be scared of losing you to someone else in the near future..

have you guys tried therapy? why so close to a seperation?

.sugar.kisses.
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Never been said to me

He's probably just being hateful
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)