Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Got kicked out. Now what?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:21 AM
  • 75 Replies
Df and myself live with his parents are were helping each other out during a rough spot for everyone. Five adultd and a toddler dont work well in one house. They have been looking for a reason to kick me out because they dont like me. They dont like the fact that I wont allow them to walk all over me, raise my son and give my one year old son whatever I junk they want. He is allergic to wheat, soy, milk, peanuts and egg whites. So I dont allow him to have a lot of things for health reasons. They dont respect me as a parent nor do they respect df. Well I went to visit my mom for a week since her birthday is coming up. They tried throwing a fit saying I couldnt leave to see my mom. Well I left anyways. Then I posted on Facebook how I didnt like the updated version of steel magnolias. Df aunt said I was being prejudiced because I mentioned I didnt like it. My friends came to my defense and stood up for me. She then went and bitched to my mil who got upset about it and started talking shit about me. Df stood up for me and told his mom she being childish. His sister and mom are now mad because of all of it. His mom kicked me out and tried saying my son had to come back since its her grandson. I laughed when df told me that. I told him I dont know how she expects to see him since she wont be allowed to come to my moms house nor can I drive since I dint have a car. Buses dont run between my city and hers. My mom's house is almost two hours away from where I used to stay. But the kicker is now I have no idea where I will be getting my medicine. There arent any free clinics over here. So im screwed that way. Least my mom can take us in. Ugh its been a long day. Sorry I needed to vent.
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
You laugh in their face and tell them they need to give you written notice as required by law and you find a way to get your medication, like through a job.

Good luck.
BrittSam2011
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, what douche nozzles. I wouldn't want to live with them, either. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Im working on that now. Ive had to be a stay at home mom while dealing with my son and doctors. Im looking for work now though.

Quoting thefiregoddess: You laugh in their face and tell them they need to give you written notice as required by law and you find a way to get your medication, like through a job.

Good luck.
poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:33 AM
I dont but would love to be able to keep my family together.

Quoting BrittSam2011:

Wow, what douche nozzles. I wouldn't want to live with them, either. 

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:35 AM

So your DF is staying there but you have been kicked out?

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:36 AM
He has to right now since its right by work. My mom lives two hours awsy so he cant move out here.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

So your DF is staying there but you have been kicked out?

thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:37 AM
Oh I understand. You are way better off being away from them!

Try contacting the companies that make your medication they often have programs to help

Quoting poeticrose09: Im working on that now. Ive had to be a stay at home mom while dealing with my son and doctors. Im looking for work now though.

Quoting thefiregoddess: You laugh in their face and tell them they need to give you written notice as required by law and you find a way to get your medication, like through a job.

Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Girls like you disappoint so many of us.
It's called a back up plan, try it next time.
And let's hope it works out for you.
I would rather live in a tiny small 1 bedroom apartment then to have to worry if I'm out or not.
You have a kid time to grow up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
You and your boyfriend need to find jobs and get your own place?
poeticrose09
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 12:40 AM
We moved in to help them out before I got pregnant. Stayed since dfs car went caput and we're paying a car off. Were planning on moving out in six months. Been ssving the money. Just didnt think I would get kicked out.

Quoting Anonymous: Girls like you disappoint so many of us.
It's called a back up plan, try it next time.
And let's hope it works out for you.
I would rather live in a tiny small 1 bedroom apartment then to have to worry if I'm out or not.
You have a kid time to grow up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)