Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So babies that die after vaccines...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies
2 moms liked this

are they just collateral damage or what?   Taking one for the 'herd'?  They don't exist at all?  What's your opinion?

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:54 AM
14 moms liked this

not sure if it really happens    Some deaths were blamed on the vaccine with no proof.  I believe there is more risk of death when you don't vaccinate and no one is going to change my mind about that 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:58 AM
2 moms liked this
They're faking it i tell you.
Nobody ever dies from vaccines right?
Or aids, ha! Aids is an imaginary disease.
Autism??? Are you kidding me, those kids are paid to fake it.
SN's?????? They just put up a real act.
Gono, Chlamydia, herps?! Those bitches sparkle cool aid on their genitals.
Nothing bad ever happens.ever,
We're immortals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:01 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't know any babies that have died from vaccinations (not saying it hasn't happened) but I hear a lot of stories of babies that don't get vaccinated that's has died
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:03 AM

I suppose they are indeed collateral damage. Talk about "taking one for the team", eh?

cueballsmom
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:04 AM
4 moms liked this
Other than the obvious allergy reaction, how are we blaming the vaccine? Was it the only new thing introduced in that time frame? If yes, then the vaccine most likely did cause it. But, non vaxed babies have been known to succumb to sids.

Usually, a vaccine related death is very circumstantial when the entire story comes out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:07 AM
3 moms liked this
IF the vaccine actually caused the death then it's tragic and sad.

But just like with all modern medicine sometimes things don't work like they should or sometimes someone's body reacts differently. It happens and not with just vaccines.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:13 AM
6 moms liked this
I have a friend whose husband died after having his gallbladder removed. It's a routine, low risk surgery but it does happen. Being one of the rare deaths isn't 'taking one for the team' though. Our bodies all react in different ways that can sometimes be difficult to predict.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this

but gallbaldder surgery isn't considered a 'preventive medical procedure'...that is an acute condition that needed attention.   

Quoting Anonymous: I have a friend whose husband died after having his gallbladder removed. It's a routine, low risk surgery but it does happen. Being one of the rare deaths isn't 'taking one for the team' though. Our bodies all react in different ways that can sometimes be difficult to predict.

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Well just like anything there can be an adverse reaction to a select few.  This is known before any vaccinations were given.  I have no allergies to anything on both sides of our family so we were confident there would be no issues. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Yes, I guess they are.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN