Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well this feeling sucks...

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:20 AM
  • 21 Replies

I hate when I get into my "I want another baby" moods! Dd isn't even 2 yet, I'm single, barely making it with my income...so it won't happen right now. But still! 

Blah maybe work will take my mind off of it...it takes a lot of focus.

Anyone else wanting another? Are you TTC?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
danie24
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:23 AM

My husband and I have 3.

And we just decided a few months ago that we are done making babies.. so he had a vasectomy.

But I can remember having big time baby fever when our first was only 18 months.. so we made another.. and then when they were 4 and 6 my husband had baby fever and we made one more. LOL

I hope everything works out for you and you find Mr. Right so you can give your little one a sibling :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:23 AM

I think most people get in those moods every now and then,  sometimes I even want another but then one of mine will do something asinine and snap me out of the mood pretty quick.

sunsetchick34
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:25 AM
Girl I have four kids, tbree boys n I so want another. I feel u..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:25 AM
My baby fever stopped after my 5th kid.
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I do have the inkling.  But DD nearly killed me (stroke and heart failure post birth) so I cannot act on it.  Instead I go to our homeschool co-op and sniff the little baby heads.

zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:26 AM

I've had baby fever since dd was 18 months. Dd will be just turning three when the baby comes.

Big sister to be!

sunsetchick34
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Bahahahaha had to lol at the sniff their heads, coz thats what I do toooo. Lol

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

I do have the inkling.  But DD nearly killed me (stroke and heart failure post birth) so I cannot act on it.  Instead I go to our homeschool co-op and sniff the little baby heads.

jellybeanjean
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:28 AM
I have 2. As soon as I get baby fever one of them has a bad night or a freak out temper tantrum and I change my mind!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:28 AM

At least you are realistic enough to realize that another baby an this point in your life would just make things harder than they need to be.  I have a friend who every time she gets that feeling finds a man and gets pregnant.  She is 24 and pregnant with number 4 right now.  They all have different dads and she is not in a committed relationship.  

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:29 AM
No, were one and done.

Ok, I admit to some moments of madness when I see a particularly cute baby. But, it passes, thank goodness.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)