Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Can i just kick them out?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

So for the past 2 almost 3 weeks we have had my dh's brother and their 6 children staying with us. Mind you we live in a 3 bedroom and I have 3 kids of my own & pregnant with #4. Anyway the brothers wife is a complete b**ch and rude, she always yelling and bickering on about something. I literally stay in my room just because almost every time she talks I want to slap her. She buys her kids more junk food and gives them soda more then i have ever seen anyone no her kids aren't over weight but they have horrible teeth to be so young. She also tries to give it to my kids which I put a stop to and tell them I dont want their teeth rotting out of their heads in front of her. To top it off the have some of the rudest most destructive children i have ever met. I can't even begin to name how many things of my children's have gotten broken since they have been here. 

**UPDATE!

So its my 1st and I've had my fill. They are Still here and don't seem to have any plans of leaving. Im sick of the disgusting language their children are teaching my children. Im sick of all the whining and compiling all the time! Im sick of never getting to use my washing machine when I want to. And to top it off being pregnant Im EXHAUSTED to say the least well dh gets up at 4am to be to work and wakes me up(Im a really light sleeper) well by the time I get back to sleep it about 6ish. Today his SIL wakes up Bi***ing about Lord knows what at 630ish and wakes up my DS and then goes back to sleep. To top it off every morning the kids all of them Including mine( mind you im already up by this time) are up at about 730 or 8 which doesnt bother me but they dont get up until about 10ish or when Im already up getting the kids breakfast together. I dont even have space to sit on my own couch they lay around on it all day! I've already told dh that he has till the 4th to get them out or I will be out! But thats not going to do so I told him Im packing my things today!

Thank you for reading I know I sound like a crazy person.  

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Do it
SC_MomofTeens
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Sounds like my bil. It was him, girlfriend and 4 kids. It lasted about 2 months. One night went to get bath ready for my dd and there was shit allllllll in the bath tub. They got kicked out at 9:30 at night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Why are they there in the first place? Did they need somewhere to stay or just visiting? 9 kids in one house has got to be overwhelming. Maybe you should tell your dh he needs to step in & say something your pregnant & shouldnt have to deal with the rudeness & disrespect of your home. I say kick em out unless they're really in need and in that case some ground rules need to be set.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:21 PM

They lost their old place it was disgusting (mostly because of them) and then they were only suppose to be here for 2 weeks. Over whelming and stressfull doesnt even cover it. 

Quoting Anonymous: Why are they there in the first place? Did they need somewhere to stay or just visiting? 9 kids in one house has got to be overwhelming. Maybe you should tell your dh he needs to step in & say something your pregnant & shouldnt have to deal with the rudeness & disrespect of your home. I say kick em out unless they're really in need and in that case some ground rules need to be set.

firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Redirect them to a homeless shelter
priincessz
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:25 PM
I know exactly how you feel. Im in the same position with my bil and his wife. They have one kid and are "christians." Everytime something happens to their snowflake its always my dd fault. They move out at the end of this month. There is more to my story and its a long one lol.

ETA: i have nothing against Christians but the way my bil and his wife act isnt so christian.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Why on Earth if they are disgusting people would you let them in your home. 6 kids omg. I would kick them out immediately, especially since she is being a total bitch and disrespectful in your home

grey7399
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

do it, end of the week, hit the bricks.

jcm28
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Kick them to the curb before baby comes. Put it in writing so they know your not kidding around.

Quoting Anonymous:

So for the past 2 almost 3 weeks we have had my dh's brother and their 6 children staying with us. Mind you we live in a 3 bedroom and I have 3 kids of my own & pregnant with #4. Anyway the brothers wife is a complete b**ch and rude, she always yelling and bickering on about something. I literally stay in my room just because almost every time she talks I want to slap her. She buys her kids more junk food and gives them soda more then i have ever seen anyone no her kids aren't over weight but they have horrible teeth to be so young. She also tries to give it to my kids which I put a stop to and tell them I dont want their teeth rotting out of their heads in front of her. To top it off the have some of the rudest most destructive children i have ever met. I can't even begin to name how many things of my children's have gotten broken since they have been here. 

So am I allowed to kick them to the curb yet? Or is that to evil?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Same with them, they blame my oldest ds for everything and hes 3 most of their kids except 1 are older them him. Im praying the will be out before the 1st. 

Quoting priincessz: I know exactly how you feel. Im in the same position with my bil and his wife. They have one kid and are "christians." Everytime something happens to their snowflake its always my dd fault. They move out at the end of this month. There is more to my story and its a long one lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)