Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well, thanks to your wife, you can't see your children anymore *EDIT IN RED*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 182 Replies

exDH Henry and I have been divorced for five years. He cheated on me with his current wife who was his personal assistant. And as suspected, the grass isn't greener on the other side.

We have two children.

Alice- 15

David-16

I work full time(I own two businesses and currently building a third out of state. I was a SAHM during our marriage)and have a pretty hectic schedule. But I make time for my kids once I'm off of work which is at 5pm.

Henry gets off work at 7 and his new wife Joanne doesn't work. So the three of us agreed that once the kids get out of school, they have two options: 

1. Go to their dads house

2. Go do after school projects.

David chose basketball, football, science club and mathletes. So his schedule is pretty busy. I pick him up from his last program once I get off of work. 

Alice goes to her fathers house. She has put on quite a bit of weight from depression. So once I was able to help get her back mentally, her and I agreed to a strict diet with workout routine after school at her dads place. I even purchases the exercise equipment for her and put it in her dads basement for her to use.

Anyway, two weeks ago, DD was having a rough day. A few boys in her class called her fat and taped a picture of a cow to her back. I left work as soon as I got the call and was ready to raise all forms of hell that Jesus wouldn't be able to protect those people from. But my DS and his friends handled it. The boys who teased DD apologized and she accepted. I still went and talked to their parents because I was fuming. The situation was handled and I asked DD if she wanted to hangout. She said no because we'll have this weekend(DD, Ds and I usually spend every weekend morning together. Saturday morning exercising as a family, go to the spa for massages and while DS is hanging out with his friends, DD and I go for yogurt and girl time).

So I go back to work and DD calls saying she got into an argument with Joanne. Apparently DD was on the treadmill when Joanne asked if she could use it while DD lifted weights(For those who cannot read, DD was on the treadmill). DD said no and they got into an argument which resulted in Joanne calling DD fat and kicking her out of the house. I went to pick DD up and she was in front of the house crying. So I grab DD and ask Joanne what the hell happened. She says that it's her house and if she wants to use something in her own house, she has every right to use it. So I tell her that I bought the equipment for my daughter to use while she's there. And if she wants to use it, she better use it while she's sitting around spending Henrys money. She slams the door in my face so I call Henry and tell him he has thirty minutes to deliver my exercise equipment to my house. He said he would pay me five hundred dollars for it(it was worth well over five hundred dollars)because he's financially in a hole and his wife likes using it. I tell him he has thirty minutes or I'll get it myself. It's delivered in twenty.

The next day, DD goes to Henrys house and that's when all hell broke loose. From what DD tells me, Joanne was calling her fat and saying that she needed to take her "Fat ass" home. DD told her that she could stay at her fathers house if she wants to and there's nothing she can do about it. So they argue and this time, Joanne hits my daughter and tries to pull her out of the house by her hair. DD runs to the bathroom and calls the police who arrest Joanne. DD had cuts on her face from being scratched and some of her hair was pulled out. 

DH bails Joanne out and she tried to call once and left a half-assed apology. DD didn't accept. So I told DH that his wife is no longer around the kids. He says that it's his wife and he refuses to exclude her from the family. So I tell him that he can enjoy his wife because he won't be seeing the kids.

DS says he's done with his father and has been done for a while.

DD refuses to speak with him and has blocked his number.

It's amazing how a man can choose a woman over his own kids. How pathetic.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

They are teenagers so they can stay home by themselves if they want.  I wonder if dd would be able to get a job walking dogs for neighborhood or something.

greenlove2013
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM
That is a mess.
Sara-1989
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:28 PM
Your daughter was wrong to begin with. It's her house and whatever is in her house she can use. Sounds like your daughter has an attitude problem.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:29 PM
What a bitch. I don't blame you at all! The kids are old enough to not have to go, but be sure to complete the legal process to reduce/stop visitation.

Good luck.
TexasGirl90
by Platinum Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Wow. Joanne is a bitch
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:32 PM
4 moms liked this
The adult shouldn't have been calling her fat. She also shouldn't have been hitting her.

Quoting Sara-1989: Your daughter was wrong to begin with. It's her house and whatever is in her house she can use. Sounds like your daughter has an attitude problem.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:32 PM
Your daughters equipment, she had the right to refuse treatment to someone who appears to be another teenager.
maminka-4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:33 PM
I don't understand why it was so bad for Joanne to use the treadmill when your dd wasnt using it? Maybe Joanne wanted to spend some time with your dad and this w as a great time to do so. Yes, I know, you bought the equipment but was it really so bad for Joanne to use it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:33 PM

I would prefer they be out of the house enjoying the teenaged years so I was looking into a job or volunteer work.

Quoting Anonymous:

They are teenagers so they can stay home by themselves if they want.  I wonder if dd would be able to get a job walking dogs for neighborhood or something.

SithMom71
by Silver Member on Apr. 16, 2014 at 6:33 PM
10 moms liked this

She could have used the treadmil while dd was at school during the day. That she waited until dd was using was bullshit. The fact that she put her hands on dd is also bullshit. I am glad she was arrested for dv. Your dd can use the equipment when she gets home from school at your house. She is old enough and doesn't seem to get into trouble, so there shouldn't be an issue of trust. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)