Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update: My 14 year old neice tried to kill herself and left a disturbing suicide note

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 134 Replies
1 mom liked this

She claimed that she cannot live anymore because she loves her parents but she will not let them hurt her anymore. She claims that her mom (my DH sister) and her father have been having sexual intercourse with her and filming it for the internet. The police are searching the home and computers now and they have my SIL and her husband in custody. My husband and his family are devastated. My DH sister has always been a outcast but we never expected anything like this. My niece is in the ICU unit and my MIL is claiming that she was told that my niece is pregnant. How can monsters live among you and you not know? I feel like I am partly to blame because I keep thinking if I saw some kind of sign, my DH is doing the same. Sad. I really hope its not true but I know this little girl and I do not see her lying about this.

Update:

My BIL and SIL were charged and my MIL has temporary custody of her. She is not pregnant. She is still recovering in the hospital but is coming home (to her grandmother and grandfathers home) in a few days. the family is really rallying around her. No one wants to have anything to do with my SIL. I hope she rots in jail. Thanks to everyone who asked about her and sent her well wishes. She will need a lot of help but she will pull through she is a very strong girl.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM
I am so so sorry. How terrible. Poor girl. :/
meganliz11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Its not your fault, no matter how bad a situation is taking your life is no option or better way out.
KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Did thy find evidence? Could your niece be lying?
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:25 PM

so sorry :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:25 PM
9 moms liked this
I highly doubt the last thing she would say before her death would be a fucking lie.

Quoting KylesWifey: Did thy find evidence? Could your niece be lying?
rvb146
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Whatever the outcome is, don't blame yourself! What's done is done. You and your husband cannot beat yourselves up about this. If this is true, her parents are absolutely terrible people. I hope it's not true, but if it is I hope this girl can heal and live a healthier, happy life. Please keep us updated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM

wow poor girl

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM

im so sorry about that it is not ur fault and i hope ur niece is ok

Delila12
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM
That's sad. Wishing the best for your niece.
bensmommy1
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Omg!!!! That's horrifying
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)