Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am a crybaby. (Feel good, positive post. Watch!)

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:23 AM
  • 12 Replies
http://youtu.be/hjHnWz3EyHs

If you have not seen this video yet, it is a must see. It overwhelmed me with emotion. I love this lady. She was so happy. I just want to hug her. She is spectacular.
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:31 AM
Bump
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:37 AM
Bump
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Bump.... You have to watch more than the beginning. There is a surprise. It's good. Watch it!
Saydar
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:58 AM
2 moms liked this

I think that you should always trust children with mustaches, so I watched the video. That was amazing! And the judges were so rude to her in the beginning. I'm equally amazed that she got an apology from that @ss-hat, Simon, but I'm glad that she did. Good for her!

imakehimscream
by He screams on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:07 AM
That was really good. She gave Simon the look of death when he buzzed them lol. I actually like Simon because he is honest
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
At first, I was like, "What the heck is she talking about?"...lol.

I loved the entire thing: the dancing, the crowd reaction, Simon's apology, her reaction to the gold buzzer, her story...

Ahhh, my feel good video of the day!

Quoting Saydar:

I think that you should always trust children with mustaches, so I watched the video. That was amazing! And the judges were so rude to her in the beginning. I'm equally amazed that she got an apology from that @ss-hat, Simon, but I'm glad that she did. Good for her!

TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:41 AM
I would like to say that I want to be just like that when I am old, but I am half her age and can't be like that now! Lol.

What an amazing woman.

Quoting imakehimscream: That was really good. She gave Simon the look of death when he buzzed them lol. I actually like Simon because he is honest
ginnie_21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:51 AM
yes! And those legs! she's awesome
ginnie_21
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:52 AM
I know this is cliche but you can do anything you set your mind to :)

Quoting TrouserMouse: I would like to say that I want to be just like that when I am old, but I am half her age and can't be like that now! Lol.

What an amazing woman.

Quoting imakehimscream: That was really good. She gave Simon the look of death when he buzzed them lol. I actually like Simon because he is honest
TrouserMouse
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:27 AM
She is amazing. I am so proud of her and I don't even know her. :)

Quoting ginnie_21: yes! And those legs! she's awesome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)