Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop being THAT couple

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 506 Replies
My bff and her dh are so embrassing. They wear matching shirts all the time. Like sports shirts, the same colors or star wars shirts. Tonight we were supposed to go see a movie and it was game of thrones parody shirts. So embrassing. My ex dh and i never did stuff like that so i dont get it at all. How do i make her stop?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:17 AM
304 moms liked this

You don't.  You leave her and her husband alone and let them dress however they want.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:17 AM
78 moms liked this

It sounds kind of cute, actually. Has she seen the heart shirts at Think Geek? You only have full hearts within a certain distance of each other, and your heart meter decreases as you get farther apart. Sounds like their kind of thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:18 AM
6 moms liked this

Just ignore it.  That is part of their dynamic and I would not mess with it because I never liked it.

cybcm
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:19 AM
14 moms liked this

You don't, it's her life ad her relationship and they can wear matching shirts if it makes them happy.

Like you, it's not my cup of tea either, but each to their own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:20 AM
Barf

Quoting Anonymous:

It sounds kind of cute, actually. Has she seen the heart shirts at Think Geek? You only have full hearts within a certain distance of each other, and your heart meter decreases as you get farther apart. Sounds like their kind of thing.

cdjd23
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:20 AM
25 moms liked this
While I get it might be annoying them acting like goobers really doesn't affect you. Either deal with it or stop going out with them cause it's not that big a deal.
Short_cake88
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:21 AM
14 moms liked this

What?! I'm finding these.

Quoting Anonymous:

PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:21 AM
24 moms liked this

Get a t-shirt that says " I'm with stupid " with an arrow pointing to the left or right. Maybe then you'll feel like you're fitting in and making fun of them at the same time. win win.

Misery_Stitches
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:22 AM
39 moms liked this

You dont, they obviously have fun and dont give a shit what others think - they are an awesome couple :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:23 AM
Yeah when people stare at us it sffects me

Quoting cdjd23: While I get it might be annoying them acting like goobers really doesn't affect you. Either deal with it or stop going out with them cause it's not that big a deal.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN