Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stop saying your fake boobs are real!!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:24 PM
  • 161 Replies
This annoys me. I have Double D's. They are fake. I never claim they are real. It's easy to tell real from fake. Not saying that's a bad or good thing, just saying. I'm not ashamed. I'm built small and barely filled up an A cup before my surgery. Flat as a pancake. I felt self conscious in bikini tops, shirts that are supposed to show a little tasteful cleavage, and anything else that enhanced my flatness. I especially felt self conscious naked! Here I was with an awesome figure from the boobs down but NO boobs. Padded bras can only do so much. I don't flaunt my boobs like some hoochie but I do enjoy having them. I did it for ME. DH said it was my decision and he was concerned about choosing to have an elective surgery but he was supportive when he realized how badly I wanted it done. It's the only plastic surgery I've ever had or want. I love them but I would never try to pass them off as real.
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lydlou02
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Why DD's?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:26 PM
9 moms liked this

You wrote an entire sweaty desperate paragraph because you're cool with your fake tits.

Well okay then...

Lawdhavemercy2
by on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:27 PM
That's my story as well :) i never pass them off as real
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:27 PM
5 moms liked this
Lol she had small tits so got double fucking ds but doesnt flaunt them. RIGHT
Mom2Squared
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Well they are supposedly D's. But... I can't get them into a D bra. I went with what the surgeon suggested. I intended to go with C's but he thought I should go a bit bigger, however they're bigger than he said.

Quoting Lydlou02: Why DD's?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok, now that's not even English...

Quoting Anonymous: Lol she had small tits so got double fucking ds but doesnt flaunt them. RIGHT

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:28 PM

That is a crazy size to go to from being "flat"  Bs and Cs look just as nice and more realistic for your body frame.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:28 PM
34 F...all real. :-P
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:29 PM

How much dough did you blow on the blouse bunnies?

Mom2Squared
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:29 PM
No, I just don't claim they're real and I get tired of celebrities and other women I know in real life saying theirs are when they clearly are not. Some women are naturally blessed but you can tell who is and who is not. It's a pet peeve of mine, I guess.

Quoting Anonymous:

You wrote an entire sweaty desperate paragraph because you're cool with your fake tits.

Well okay then...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)