Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Open mouth, insert foot

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I was looking through my friend's pictures today on FB. She has 2 year old identical twins. I got to a group of pictures of the girls together. The girls were wearing different outfits and I made a comment about how it was nice to see she doesn't dress the girls just alike. I said I really hate seeing twins dressed identically. So i get a little further in and just about every other picture the girls are dressed just alike. lol. Oops.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
firespurity
by Ruby Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:55 PM
My twins have a handful of matching outfits. But they aren't identical and done if the outfits also match my 7 year old. So really it's not exclusive to them being twins.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:55 PM
Oops. I am practically an expert at saying the wrong thing. I'm so socially awkward. It's terrible. We went to a friend of the families, grandmothers viewing and I was trying to make chit chat because people were talking to me. I blurted out " well , she looks lovely." Meaning the grandma. They nodded and agreed. Later I found out they were furious with the funeral home because they made their grandma look like a totally different person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:57 PM

LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL  LOL

I told a coworker a few months ago how I think it's ridiculous that my sister still lets my 2 year old niece have a pacifier.  It looks silly.  My coworker then admitted to me that her kids were around 3 to 3 1/2 years old when they had a pacifier.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:57 PM

lol oops

Quoting Anonymous: Oops. I am practically an expert at saying the wrong thing. I'm so socially awkward. It's terrible. We went to a friend of the families, grandmothers viewing and I was trying to make chit chat because people were talking to me. I blurted out " well , she looks lovely." Meaning the grandma. They nodded and agreed. Later I found out they were furious with the funeral home because they made their grandma look like a totally different person.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Ha! Too funny.

mama_l
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:00 PM
LOL! It happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:03 PM
I have four boys, ages 2,5,6 and 10. The older three all have matching outfits because they have similar tastes and granny thinks its cute when they match.
Gianna2014
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:05 PM

I'd just delete it, even if she already saw it, so her whole friends list won't see it.

CountryMom2014
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Mobile Photo

ivy801
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:07 PM
If I ever have twins I want to dress them opposites.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)