Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who doesn't clean up their dogs s***?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies
Do you clean up yours dogs poop? Does it matter where you are? I know my mil don't clean it up out of her back yard because "nobody goes back there except to mow". She also dont clean it up on walks but I don't really know the reasoning there. Some people I have seen only clean it up when there are signs. So do you clean up your dogs poop? (This is more of a debate between me and hubby because we keep ending up with dog shit in our front yard that is not our dogs in the same spot!!)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom doesn't,but she has a big yard.
justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:47 PM
On walks yes. In my yard no...I pay a kid to do that. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:48 PM
Lol we do too but it irks me not to clean it up. I guess I am the weird one.

Quoting Anonymous: My mom doesn't,but she has a big yard.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Ugh. When we moved into our new place our backyard was covered with dog poop. The previous renters must have never cleaned it out. Thankfully property management took care of it for us. It was nasty.

locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Huge yard I clean it every other day. I hate poop in my grass.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:50 PM
I guess I do let it go in the backyard a bit in the winter when nobody is out there. But the first warm day I get out there and clean if

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

Ugh. When we moved into our new place our backyard was covered with dog poop. The previous renters must have never cleaned it out. Thankfully property management took care of it for us. It was nasty.

KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:51 PM

I clean dog poop out of my back yard nearly every day. My kids and I play outside almost everyday so I clean poop up before play!!  I do not clean up poop on walks but only because my dog won't poop or pee on walks! Ever! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:51 PM

If out walking, yes I clean up after my dog. Here at the house he poops in the back yard and DH mows over it.

Quoting Anonymous: Do you clean up yours dogs poop? Does it matter where you are? I know my mil don't clean it up out of her back yard because "nobody goes back there except to mow". She also dont clean it up on walks but I don't really know the reasoning there. Some people I have seen only clean it up when there are signs. So do you clean up your dogs poop? (This is more of a debate between me and hubby because we keep ending up with dog shit in our front yard that is not our dogs in the same spot!!)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this
We clean it up. Its gross not to.
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:52 PM
I clean up my yard weekly and I would clean up after her if she pooped anywhere but her yard. She doesn't usually poop on our walks, she waits until we get home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)