Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i think my dh is leaving me

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay to make a long story short I hope:

My DH and I have been together 8 yrs. Two kids and the past 3 yes I have had a terrible problem with giving him attention. He has mentioned countless times he feels neglected and that I don't live him. I love him so much and I don't know what I would do without him. I also think its because I have a low sex drive now and we only do it a few times a month and I feel terrible that I'm like that and I can't be in the mood as often as he wants me too. We have had countless arguments and talks about how I am and I never know what to say and I'm tired of apologizing for how I am. I don't try to not be lovey dovey or distant. That's just how I am. As I think back I don't think I was ever that lovey dovey but now it bothers him. I don't want to lose him but I think he's fed up. In those many conversations we have had I always try to change and I can't. Idk why I'm like this but what ever to is its tearing us apart. :(
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2014 at 2:39 AM
Replies (31-36):
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:44 AM
That's so sad, and kinda scary. Y'all have done so much for her :( I was so hoping with the love and support she's gotten from your family she'd start getting better

Quoting thetrollcat:

Mine she was bragging with one of her BOYFRIENDS one of 80 how my daughter was annoying and she wanted to kill her and they were discussing how to bury the body and shit. And how Im a crazy bitch and so forth. And how we were this and that, she never had one nice thing to say.... Never... After all the things we did for her.

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Your family or hers? Im sorry trollcat

Quoting thetrollcat:

Too much way too much. She has a lot of hidden hatred for the family.....

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Oh no :( what happened?

Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL oh man...

well my week was full of dramatic events with my niece. We learned about her this week and it wasnt good.

Quoting JuneCleaver256: Lol, what's wrong cat? My dh has a "man" cold and I got a crummy "mom" cold. So I'm up cooking while he enjoys bed. Because he only got 10 hours of sleep last night.... I'm thinking about having him put to sleep.

Quoting thetrollcat:

aw I had a bad night too meow ...

rubs legs

Quoting JuneCleaver256: Yeah that's pretty much what my cats think too. *sigh
It's just not my night.

Quoting thetrollcat:

glares

Quoting JuneCleaver256: Spray bottle

Quoting thetrollcat:

stares

Quoting JuneCleaver256: There is a saying "fake it till you make it". I can be pretty distant at times too, and sometimes I just have to go through the motions. But at the end of the day I never regret giving dh extra snuggles and he enjoys it too.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:46 AM

No I think she has severe attachment disorder but the thing is, I have no idea where her hatred for us came from. At no given time in her life have we ever treated her badly. Its obvious she has a lot of hatred for a lot of peop,le around her (except the boys).

I was really disappointed when I read texts of her saying how when she TURNED EIGHTEEn she was sooo outta here. I thought, wow, we are just a place to stay giving her things and she doesnt even care.

Quoting TiffanyRose06: That's so sad, and kinda scary. Y'all have done so much for her :( I was so hoping with the love and support she's gotten from your family she'd start getting better
Quoting thetrollcat:

Mine she was bragging with one of her BOYFRIENDS one of 80 how my daughter was annoying and she wanted to kill her and they were discussing how to bury the body and shit. And how Im a crazy bitch and so forth. And how we were this and that, she never had one nice thing to say.... Never... After all the things we did for her.

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL oh man...

well my week was full of dramatic events with my niece. We learned about her this week and it wasnt good.

Quoting JuneCleaver256: Lol, what's wrong cat? My dh has a "man" cold and I got a crummy "mom" cold. So I'm up cooking while he enjoys bed. Because he only got 10 hours of sleep last night.... I'm thinking about having him put to sleep.
Quoting thetrollcat:

rubs legs

Quoting JuneCleaver256: Yeah that's pretty much what my cats think too. *sigh It's just not my night.
Quoting thetrollcat:

glares

Quoting thetrollcat:

stares

Quoting JuneCleaver256: There is a saying "fake it till you make it". I can be pretty distant at times too, and sometimes I just have to go through the motions. But at the end of the day I never regret giving dh extra snuggles and he enjoys it too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:46 AM
I'd be asking why all the sudden he wanted me to change. If you've never been that affectionate, why is he so needy now?

I think both of you need to come half way. He needs to not nag and blame you, and you can try to start making a conscious effort to do small things. Holding hangs, giving hugs, kisses.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Have you talked to her about it?

Quoting thetrollcat:

No I think she has severe attachment disorder but the thing is, I have no idea where her hatred for us came from. At no given time in her life have we ever treated her badly. Its obvious she has a lot of hatred for a lot of peop,le around her (except the boys).

I was really disappointed when I read texts of her saying how when she TURNED EIGHTEEn she was sooo outta here. I thought, wow, we are just a place to stay giving her things and she doesnt even care.

Quoting TiffanyRose06: That's so sad, and kinda scary. Y'all have done so much for her :( I was so hoping with the love and support she's gotten from your family she'd start getting better

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL oh man...

Quoting thetrollcat:

rubs legs

Quoting JuneCleaver256: Yeah that's pretty much what my cats think too. *sigh
It's just not my night.

Quoting thetrollcat:

glares

Quoting thetrollcat:

stares

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I say get marriage couseling and find out what needs to change. Right now we are in counseling and I'll tell you the things we started out with are not the things we are working on right now. It progressed into other things.

I also heard on Marriage Bootcamp the other night that we are never to turn our spouse down ever for sex unless it's we just had a baby or are really sick.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:52 AM

um no because the last time I saw her she called me a crazy fucking bitch and then snuck out her window and been running around town since. She is avoid all family members thinking her shit dont stink. We did however, call the guy she was with when we caughter her at the mailbox first time. She keeps coming back. Her paycheck and stuff comes to our mailbox. I told my mom to tell her to have her address changed or Im doing return to sender and mail change on her shit.

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Have you talked to her about it?
Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL oh man...

Quoting thetrollcat:

rubs legs

Quoting JuneCleaver256: Yeah that's pretty much what my cats think too. *sigh It's just not my night.
Quoting thetrollcat:

glares

Quoting thetrollcat:

stares

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN