Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

A question for Christians..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Soo, hell isn't open yet, right? Everyone who has passed is currently in heaven, correct? Because no one has been judged yet? Also, even the people who never once repented or even believed in God, they'll be given another chance, right? Because aren't well all taught the true word of our father during the 1000 years after Christ returns? (When God's elect become like priests?)
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:27 AM
Replies (151-155):
Tatum2U
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:28 PM
So they are in heaven ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Bible scripture 2 corinthians 5:8- to be absent from the body but present with the Lord. 

Quoting Tatum2U: I'm an atheist but have complete respect for my religious friends. I have never heard this stuff before !! I don't know where I've been that I could miss this. My very religious friends recently lost their 23 year old son ( devastating and just really awful) so my dh and I went to the viewing at their Church ( the name if the church currently escapes me but they believe the bible literally ) anyway if heavens not open the why all the He's "in a better Place " and the like ??? They talked about him sitting in heaven with different deceased relatives/friends and watching over us etc.. like right now not later after anything . Seriously would love to understand this ( even if I don't/won't believe it) Any HELP would be appreciated !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:38 PM

their spirit is

Quoting Tatum2U: So they are in heaven ?
Quoting Anonymous:

Bible scripture 2 corinthians 5:8- to be absent from the body but present with the Lord. 

Quoting Tatum2U: I'm an atheist but have complete respect for my religious friends. I have never heard this stuff before !! I don't know where I've been that I could miss this. My very religious friends recently lost their 23 year old son ( devastating and just really awful) so my dh and I went to the viewing at their Church ( the name if the church currently escapes me but they believe the bible literally ) anyway if heavens not open the why all the He's "in a better Place " and the like ??? They talked about him sitting in heaven with different deceased relatives/friends and watching over us etc.. like right now not later after anything . Seriously would love to understand this ( even if I don't/won't believe it) Any HELP would be appreciated !

Tatum2U
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:38 PM
Thank you sincerely for trying to help but I wasn't able to find an answer in all of that to my question . It certainly spoke of what sounds like heaven with the house not made by hands and all and it spoke if Jesus dying for everyone's sins but I didn't see an answer to why the family and preacher were saying he's in heaven now and with all the dead people who cared about him etc if heavens not really open right now. Perhaps I'm missing it ? Idk but I am good and confused Lol .

Quoting Anonymous:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Corinthians+5&version=NKJV

Tatum2U
by Gold Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Well what other part would be there? So does that mean heaven IS open now?

Eta - oh and THANK YOU again !!

Quoting Anonymous:  their spirit is
Quoting Tatum2U: So they are in heaven ?
Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Apr. 26, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Yes!!!

Quoting Tatum2U: Well what other part would be there? So does that mean heaven IS open now? Eta - oh and THANK YOU again !! Quoting Anonymous:  their spirit is Quoting Tatum2U: So they are in heaven ? Quoting Anonymous:   Bible scripture 2 corinthians 5:8- to be absent from the body but present with the Lord.  Quoting Tatum2U: I'm an atheist but have complete respect for my religious friends. I have never heard this stuff before !! I don't know where I've been that I could miss this. My very religious friends recently lost their 23 year old son ( devastating and just really awful) so my dh and I went to the viewing at their Church ( the name if the church currently escapes me but they believe the bible literally ) anyway if heavens not open the why all the He's "in a better Place " and the like ??? They talked about him sitting in heaven with different deceased relatives/friends and watching over us etc.. like right now not later after anything . Seriously would love to understand this ( even if I don't/won't believe it) Any HELP would be appreciated !    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)