Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what y'all doing today?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:58 AM
  • 26 Replies
Happy easter mamas!
What a laid back day we are having here. Im doing my usual routine of cleaning and laundry, the kids are playing outside and cleaning the patio since they wanted to make a quick $5 (sweeping and washing down the tables) I have my ham in the oven getting nice and yummy. Later we have a huge poker party happening here. The adults will gather and jazz each other while playing cards, snacking on my taco and chicken with dip and we'll happily win each others money lol. All the little ones will either be watching tv, playing video games, riding bikes or playing board games. Minus the baskets and ham, it's a typical sunday here at our house.
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fun! I miss playing poker; such good times.

I've been up since 7. The girls are still asleep. Dinner at MIL's house at 2 with a combined birthday party for my SO's little brother.

And then I'm making muffins when we come home. Blueberry! Yummo!

Ashanti22
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Not much I already gave my kids their buckets in about a hour we will get ready for church. After service there will be another Easter egg hunt then we will come home
mary716
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:02 AM
I miss blueberry goodies lol dh hates even the smell of it.
mary716
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Yeah my kids tore it up this morning already. They are out there earning some money now lol one less thing for me to do

Quoting Ashanti22: Not much I already gave my kids their buckets in about a hour we will get ready for church. After service there will be another Easter egg hunt then we will come home
Michelle479
by Mother Rabbit on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:04 AM
We are doing dinner with the family then later on the kids will do an Easter egg hunt.
Ashanti22
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Sounds like you're going to have a blast later:-)

Quoting mary716: Yeah my kids tore it up this morning already. They are out there earning some money now lol one less thing for me to do

Quoting Ashanti22: Not much I already gave my kids their buckets in about a hour we will get ready for church. After service there will be another Easter egg hunt then we will come home
mary716
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Dhs aunt won $25 from us last week, im going for double and winning that back lol. We play with quarters dimes and nickels lol

Quoting Ashanti22: Sounds like you're going to have a blast later:-)

Quoting mary716: Yeah my kids tore it up this morning already. They are out there earning some money now lol one less thing for me to do

Seagodess
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fun. I'm working, DH & DS are still sleeping. We will go to families house later for some food and an egg hunt.

Cozie_Sisika458
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:10 AM
Sounds like fun. My family are all getting together at my sister's house. We are grilling today instead of a typical ham/turkey dinner. The kids will dye eggs and have a egg hunt too.
mary716
by Platinum Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 11:12 AM
We dyed eggs yesterday morning. I bought an egg spinner for tye dye eggs, im so disappointed. They came out looking rough lol

Quoting Cozie_Sisika458: Sounds like fun. My family are all getting together at my sister's house. We are grilling today instead of a typical ham/turkey dinner. The kids will dye eggs and have a egg hunt too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)