Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

happy ******* jesus day

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:25 PM
  • 176 Replies
3 moms liked this
Hope everyone is enjoying this zombie jesus day. We had a beautiful day here in Massachusetts, so we spent our day playing wiffle ball and throwing water balloons.

The kuds loved their easter baskets and all their new toys.

Oh and we got ice cream from the ice cream truck for
the first time this year!!

I have no pictures, because i was too busy playing with the kiddos....so share some of your pics!
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rebirth0112
by NikStar on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:33 PM
24 moms liked this
I really don't understand mocking Christian holidays. Do you mock Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Athiests, etc too? Not being mean but saying something like "zombie Jesus" is so blatantly disrespectful its cringe-worthy. I'm a Christian and I never push my beliefs on anyone, I respect that everyone has their own. I don't believe in alot of things but I would never mock anyone or something that is sacred to a particular religious group.
imthatgirl0607
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Lol, i celebrate zombie jesus day....are you telling me im wrong in what i choose to celebrate?

Quoting Rebirth0112: I really don't understand mocking Christian holidays. Do you mock Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Athiests, etc too? Not being mean but saying something like "zombie Jesus" is so blatantly disrespectful its cringe-worthy. I'm a Christian and I never push my beliefs on anyone, I respect that everyone has their own. I don't believe in alot of things but I would never mock anyone or something is sacred to a particular religious group.
Bekki
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:35 PM

It was a beautiful day here in MI too! The kiddos spent the day exploring the woods and racing big wheels!

Rebirth0112
by NikStar on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:36 PM
lol sorry hit submit first by accident. No thats not what I said at all. I don't understand the purpose of mocking another religion.

Quoting imthatgirl0607: Lol, i celebrate zombie jesus day....are you telling me im wrong in what i choose to celebrate?

Quoting Rebirth0112: I really don't understand mocking Christian holidays. Do you mock Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Athiests, etc too? Not being mean but saying something like "zombie Jesus" is so blatantly disrespectful its cringe-worthy. I'm a Christian and I never push my beliefs on anyone, I respect that everyone has their own. I don't believe in alot of things but I would never mock anyone or something is sacred to a particular religious group.
imthatgirl0607
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I loved big wheels as a kid!! Do they still sell those.

Quoting Bekki:

It was a beautiful day here in MI too! The kiddos spent the day exploring the woods and racing big wheels!

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Here we go again. LOL

We had a great day. They woke up to baskets, found the eggs and suckers. Then my son helped my dh in the yard and my daughter helped me prepare the meal until they got tired of it and switched. LOL.

My parents came for dinner. We played with bubbles and other stuff and after dinner we played some card games like uno, skipbo and loose change. Then my parents left and the kids went to bed and now my dh is prepping for his student's science class tomorrow and I'm reading and drinking a well earned glass of wine.

Happy zombie Jesus day to you too!

Quoting Rebirth0112: I really don't understand mocking Christian holidays. Do you mock Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Athiests, etc too? Not being mean but saying something like "zombie Jesus" is so blatantly disrespectful its cringe-worthy. I'm a Christian and I never push my beliefs on anyone, I respect that everyone has their own. I don't believe in alot of things but I would never mock anyone or something that is sacred to a particular religious group.
holyhoola
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this
Not cool, that's all.
EricaG87
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, we haven't seen any posts like THIS yet today. *sarcasm*
imthatgirl0607
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks!

Sounds like a fun day.

My kids have decided they want to stay up as late as possible. Im hoping they crash soon.

Quoting AnHpuresugar: Here we go again. LOL

We had a great day. They woke up to baskets, found the eggs and suckers. Then my son helped my dh in the yard and my daughter helped me prepare the meal until they got tired of it and switched. LOL.

My parents came for dinner. We played with bubbles and other stuff and after dinner we played some card games like uno, skipbo and loose change. Then my parents left and the kids went to bed and now my dh is prepping for his student's science class tomorrow and I'm reading and drinking a well earned glass of wine.

Happy zombie Jesus day to you too!

Quoting Rebirth0112: I really don't understand mocking Christian holidays. Do you mock Muslims, Jews, Pagans, Athiests, etc too? Not being mean but saying something like "zombie Jesus" is so blatantly disrespectful its cringe-worthy. I'm a Christian and I never push my beliefs on anyone, I respect that everyone has their own. I don't believe in alot of things but I would never mock anyone or something that is sacred to a particular religious group.
Bekki
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 9:40 PM

They sure do! They look almost the same as when I was a kid!

Quoting imthatgirl0607: I loved big wheels as a kid!! Do they still sell those.
Quoting Bekki:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN