Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CREEPY IMAGES and facts ***Warning: Extremely CREEPY*** *****ETA****

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I love stuff like this. Tons more to come in replies, add your own too!!

***Eta***
Alright ladies, first of all you fucking rock you have made this post way better than I could have ever expected. Thank you all for adding your own awesome stories and pictures!!!! They have been amazing!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!!! Secondly, to the women who want to constantly AND repeatedly point out which is true or not and post the facts that it's not true. We get it, thank you we are just having fun and doesn't matter I'd they are true or not. Also, YES, THAT IS JOHNNY BRAVO. the other guys hair is Brown and in front of JOHNNY. She had been quoted 200 times.

And

repeatI just almost died from the pic on page 292!!!!!
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Replies (5501-5506):
black_rose19
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 10:36 PM
She was pushed.

Quoting rach.s92: Reposting this

Quoting misskiss21: She was pushed

Quoting Anonymous: She was pushed

I ain't playing with this one

Quoting Tiffanydshives: She was pushed

Quoting stinax732: She was pushed

Way too superstitious to not repost this haha

Quoting Kelsmomma123: She was pushed

Quoting Ivys_a_Mommy:

she was pushed

Quoting Apple11: She was pushed. My scaredy cat self isnt taking any chances. I dont know why i keep coming back here and reading everything because all i am doing is scaring the crap out of myself and making myself super paranoid. But yet i can't seem to stay away.
Quoting tcfla:

They pushed her down a sewer

About 6 years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by 5 girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge the police were called. They went down and brought up 17 year old Carmen Winstead's body, her neck broke hitting the ladder, then side concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.

FACT: 2 months ago, 16 year old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower he heard laughter from his shower, he started freaking out and ran to his computer to repost it, He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, 5 hours later his mom woke up in the middle of the night cause of a loud noise, David was gone, that morning a few hours later the police found him in the sewer, his neck broke and his face skin peeled off.

If you don't repost this saying "She was pushed" or "They pushed her down a sewer" Then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.

********She was pushed****** I'm not taking any chances.

softballfreak
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Mobile Photo

Thank you. This is her 2 months later. Now she is 2 months 6 days tomorrow. :-)

Quoting chiefsfan91: I was looking at this picture forever trying to figure out what was so creepy lol

Congrats. Shes beautiful

Quoting softballfreak:

Mobile Photo

Gone since wednesday. I had baby number 3 on Thursday. 25 new pages to go thru hot damn. :-) still going strong.

To make a post a happy one here is a pic of my DD.
kahlansmommy
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
chiefsfan91
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump somebody add more :)
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Jul. 28, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Something really similar happened to me. I was 17 or 18 and I was walking down the street. This guy pulls up on a bike and tries to talk to me. I was kind of creeped out so when he asked if I had a boyfriend I told him yes even though I did not.

He asked if I wanted to go back to his house and I said no, and at that point I started walking down a street my friend Josh lived on and told the guy I was going to my boyfriend's house. He caught up to me on his bike and handed me a pop and told me he bought me that pop. I hurried up and went to my friend's house and his porch door was open so I opened it and went inside. (And I threw the pop in the garbage lol)

About a month later I saw the same guy in the paper. Apparently he had been doing the same thing to other girls-approaching them on his bike, trying to talk to them, etc. Except he raped a few of those girls he approached. He didn't rape me because I had the sense (not that these other girls didn't) to hurry up to a friend's house and go inside.

Quoting Anonymous: No, it was in Maryland.

IHaveFrogLegs
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)