Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CREEPY IMAGES and facts ***Warning: Extremely CREEPY*** *****ETA****

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I love stuff like this. Tons more to come in replies, add your own too!!

***Eta***
Alright ladies, first of all you fucking rock you have made this post way better than I could have ever expected. Thank you all for adding your own awesome stories and pictures!!!! They have been amazing!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!!! Secondly, to the women who want to constantly AND repeatedly point out which is true or not and post the facts that it's not true. We get it, thank you we are just having fun and doesn't matter I'd they are true or not. Also, YES, THAT IS JOHNNY BRAVO. the other guys hair is Brown and in front of JOHNNY. She had been quoted 200 times.

And

repeatI just almost died from the pic on page 292!!!!!
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Replies (5671-5680):
ditsyjo
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2016 at 6:26 PM
The house I grew up in had some strange things going on.
Several times when I was in the bath the toilet paper would begin to slowly unwind. One time when it was doing that and my cat just froze... Staring at it.
When I switched rooms at about 13 the light in my new room would turn itself off. Normally I would get up and turn it back on but one night I said " you turn that back one right now." The lights flicked back on instantly.
Every year at Christmas when we set up our nativity scene the next morning one of the shepherds would be tipped over... The same shepherd every year.
Now my parents build the house themselves so a ghost seems unlikely... Unless it was my grand father keeping his promise to my mom... To come back and haunt her to prove to her ghosts are possible. Even my sceptical mom is convinced he visited me once.
ditsyjo
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2016 at 6:34 PM
As I said my mom is convinced my grandpa visited me at least once. He died in 1969. I was born in 1979.
When I was 2 my mom took me with her when she visited her dad's grave.
She told me "Your grandpa is buried here. He would have liked you because he liked little girls."
I said "I know. He's standing right there" pointing at the headstone "and he's smiling"
My mom sceptic that she is said "ok that's nice" and turned to leave until I continued.
"Yeah, he's real tall and has one eye closed" covering my right eye
My grandpa was 6' 2" and he lost his right eye in a farming accident at 14... He kept the lid closed most of the time.
ditsyjo
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2016 at 6:55 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

From my grandma's funeral... Not the position of the shadows and the direction of the the light streak
ditsyjo
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2016 at 6:56 PM

Mobile Photo

Also from the same funeral...
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Jul. 17, 2016 at 9:17 PM
I am loving this post. Reading it at night and I live in an old Victorian house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 284 on Jul. 17, 2016 at 9:20 PM

bump

-Spider-
by on Jul. 17, 2016 at 9:22 PM

BUMP!

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Jul. 20, 2016 at 1:02 AM

Mobile Photo

For the story of the Smiling Man, I picture this guy.
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Jul. 20, 2016 at 9:48 PM

Mobile Photo

From the abandoned story land in Bedford County, PA.
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Jul. 24, 2016 at 1:21 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN