Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

CREEPY IMAGES and facts ***Warning: Extremely CREEPY*** *****ETA****

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

I love stuff like this. Tons more to come in replies, add your own too!!

***Eta***
Alright ladies, first of all you fucking rock you have made this post way better than I could have ever expected. Thank you all for adding your own awesome stories and pictures!!!! They have been amazing!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!!! Secondly, to the women who want to constantly AND repeatedly point out which is true or not and post the facts that it's not true. We get it, thank you we are just having fun and doesn't matter I'd they are true or not. Also, YES, THAT IS JOHNNY BRAVO. the other guys hair is Brown and in front of JOHNNY. She had been quoted 200 times.

And

repeatI just almost died from the pic on page 292!!!!!
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Replies (5561-5569):
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Oct. 19, 2014 at 10:27 PM
There are two children, his son hiding under the bed and a demon-doppleganger "son" on the bed.

Quoting Anonymous 260:

I still dont get it

Quoting ame85: Holy crap! I had to read that twice before I got it.

Quoting jb0520:

PrincessPizza
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2014 at 10:31 PM
That's really interesting!

Quoting Anonymous 118: Last week, my husband, youngest ds and I were sitting in the living room watching tv. I had just gotten home from taking my oldest kids to school. We hear a noise, it sounds like a lawn mower right outside our window. Nothing was outside. My husband went into the bathroom and found one of those razors that vibrate had turned itself on somehow. He brought it to me because he couldn't figure out how to turn it off. I got it off and then opened it to take out the battery. There was no battery in it. It was in the medicine cabinet. No one was in there to turn it on, even if someone was to try to turn it on, there was no battery in it. Neither of us can figure how it managed to work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 256 on Oct. 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM
This will probably give me nightmares...not even joking. I can't explain it but I get itchy and panicky and I usually can't sleep after seeing stuff like this. Right now I'm shaky and my throat feels tight.

Quoting firefly679:

OMG this is me!!!  I had in idea this was a real phobia with a name!  Just yesterday I saw an abandoned beehive at at my grandparents house and the honeycomb part almost made me throw up!

Quoting Scoodaisy:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

FEAR OF HOLES

If you have fear of holes, you have trypophobia. It is an intense dread and anxiety for holes. The sufferer has an intense fear of clustered holes with things inside it. This fear is persistent and irrational since the fear has no basis at all. What are the causes and how can it affect you? People suffering from trypophobia might feel anxious, uneasy, nervous, dread, weird, strange and intense feelings every time they see images of clustered holes.

Usually, people who have trypophobia are afraid of clustered holes in skin, meat, wood, plants, coral, sponges, mould, dried seed pods and honeycomb. These can make them feel that their skin is crawling, shudder, feel itchy and physically sick when seeing these images because they really find it disgusting and gross. Some of these people think that something might be living inside those holes and some of them are afraid that they might fall in these holes. This phobia makes them upset and it can trigger a panic attack that will give them an unpleasant and uncomfortable feeling like trembling, perspiration, shortness of breath, shaking, palpitations, dizziness and nausea.

***Don't know about you girls but I definitely get squeamish when I see stuff like this. Real or not. It's so disgusting. Especially anything that has eggs with babies. Nasty!!!!****

Anonymous
by Anonymous 262 on Oct. 19, 2014 at 10:38 PM
My sister used on play the Ouija board , she and her friends had played it one day and later that night her sofa started shaking her dh asked if she left her toy on and she said no its in the bedroom . She got so scared she had her friend come over and the friend who says she is a medium said that she let 100s is ghost into her house .
Mommy51408
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2014 at 11:19 PM
I don't get it. How is this a ghost photo?

Quoting handy0318:

One of the more intriguing ghost photos, courtesy of the wonderful Art Bell. 

Mommy51408
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2014 at 11:37 PM
I don't see it. Can you zoom in on it for me and point out exactly where?

Quoting Anonymous 258:

Mobile Photo

My old home my kids were saying they were seeing things. I did not believe them. I found random teeth laying arounda few times although no body lost a tooth there. My son wad complaining about the tree tapping his window at night there is no tree by his window. I took this pic and that lovely lady with missing teeth was pointed out to me by a reader. Do you see her in the left side of the window? She is missing some teeth has a black tank top and her eyes look like black holes. The original was more clear this is a copy i had saved on my computer. Her hand is up like she's tapping on the glass.
jb0520
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
🎃Happy early Halloween🎃

Thanks for bumping the post, best post for October!!

Quoting EntrepeneurMom: Happy Early Halloween!
niki_hubbard
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2014 at 11:48 AM
Stare at the left window pane and let your eyes unfocus. That's the only way I see it.

Quoting Mommy51408: I don't see it. Can you zoom in on it for me and point out exactly where?

Quoting Anonymous 258:

Mobile Photo

My old home my kids were saying they were seeing things. I did not believe them. I found random teeth laying arounda few times although no body lost a tooth there. My son wad complaining about the tree tapping his window at night there is no tree by his window. I took this pic and that lovely lady with missing teeth was pointed out to me by a reader. Do you see her in the left side of the window? She is missing some teeth has a black tank top and her eyes look like black holes. The original was more clear this is a copy i had saved on my computer. Her hand is up like she's tapping on the glass.
ladybugchick317
by on Oct. 21, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Made it to the end...again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)